I stayed here 2 nights this week in room 327. I had an amazing view from my room and as I have stayed here before was looking forward to it.
Sadly the lift was out of order the whole time I was there and 6 flights of stairs is ok for me but the elderly cou[ple in the next room really did have an issue. There was no wireless on my floor and despite calling the BT helpline who said the issue was the hotels no one in the hotel could help which meant work emails became an issue .(Sadly the staff seemed unintrested or not willing to offer any help)
My room was badly in need of a good spring clean with the bathroom sink plug hole full of crap that Cleaned out in order to ger the water down and the mirrors and dressing table not cleaned well . The carpet had also not been cleaned . I am amazed as other times it was spotless.
The food was first rate as was the sevice in the resturant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland