“Breakfast”
Review of Twa Hens

Twa Hens
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Glenrothes
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I regularly go to the rwa hens the meals are reaaly good and karen janie and tbe reat of the staff are really friendly and nothing is to much trouble for them brilliant place would recommeded

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Small friendly place serving big platefulls of comfort food a reasonable cost
What more could you want?

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We visited for the first time this morning and had such a pleasant experience that we had to write a review straight away.

We were visiting nearby and wanted a breakfast to takeaway .

They made us porridge from scratch which was delicious. We also had 3 breakfast rolls, tea and coffee all for only £10!

The staff were so friendly and made our visit a lovely experience overall.

Most tables were reserved and no wonder!

Popular cafe which is well worth a visit!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We were so kindly greeted upon arrival. A typical Scottish breakfast for my dad, bringing back memories from years past. However, a first try of haggis and black pudding for my wife and I! Food was very tasty and well proportioned.

The ladies went above and beyond the normal hospitality and made our experience both enjoyable and memorable.

So kind of them to phone my dad's relatives in Glenrothes to connect us. He hadn't seen them for more than 10 years and the staff here assisted in making contact for us.

We highly recommend popping by for nice meal and pleasurable experience!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

On 31 May, my partner & myself visited for breakfast, our 1st visit.

Warm welcome & nice atmosphere.

We choose a full breakfast each, I plumped for the larger "clucking" brekkie.

It was a better breakfast than I have had in many many top class hotels I have visited, it should be more expensive....ssshhhhhh

As the title suggests!!

It's ok, my mother doesn't have trip advisor, yet!!