“Breakfast with the family ”
Review of Twa Hens

Twa Hens
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Glenrothes
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We were so kindly greeted upon arrival. A typical Scottish breakfast for my dad, bringing back memories from years past. However, a first try of haggis and black pudding for my wife and I! Food was very tasty and well proportioned.

The ladies went above and beyond the normal hospitality and made our experience both enjoyable and memorable.

So kind of them to phone my dad's relatives in Glenrothes to connect us. He hadn't seen them for more than 10 years and the staff here assisted in making contact for us.

We highly recommend popping by for nice meal and pleasurable experience!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

On 31 May, my partner & myself visited for breakfast, our 1st visit.

Warm welcome & nice atmosphere.

We choose a full breakfast each, I plumped for the larger "clucking" brekkie.

It was a better breakfast than I have had in many many top class hotels I have visited, it should be more expensive....ssshhhhhh

As the title suggests!!

It's ok, my mother doesn't have trip advisor, yet!!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We went to Scotland for the weekend and decided to find a local place for having breakfast. We came across the Twa Hens and made a reservation to make sure they had a table available for us. It's a very nice place, friendly people and you really feel welcome as soon as you enter the place. We decided both for having a full breakfast so we could taste the haggis, the black pudding and both varieties of sausage. It was superb, never had a better breakfast like this before and all ingredients were high quality and tasting amazing!!! We certainly will come back!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

What a breakfast. Best around. Lovely wee cafe. Staff are soo friendly too. I have been a few times with my son and they always offer him a lolly pop when leaving which is nice. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

After hearing all the rave reviews of this establishment over the last few months I finally paid a visit yesterday. Although we did not get in until lunchtime my son and I opted for the "clucking breakfast" and a coffee whilst my wife enjoyed a coffee.
Everything I had read was on the button and we barely managed to eat such a value packed cooked breakfast and tasty and satisfying it was! My wife Karen and I will certainly return and I already know that I will next try the soup and sandwich as the portion I saw has me hooked already. So nice to have a place that you can safely visit without having to break the bank!
Not sure why Tripadvisor shows the address as Glenrothes as it is actually in "Leslie" and this could easily cause visitors to the area a bit of a run around?
Thank you ladies.