“Its a Wetherspoons , ”

Golden Acorn
Ranked #34 of 73 Restaurants in Glenrothes
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

They all serve the same menu, which is now pretty decent pub food at a very reasonable price . Can't fault it when we visited . Food was fine , service was good, and the app makes all the more easier.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food satisfying. Only reason this isn't a 5 star is because my husband ordered Sunday Brunch and had to ask where his fried eggs were! All in all, this was ressolved quickly!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went out for a nice Sunday lunch with my wife and son looking from the outside i though it would be very nice, and been part of the Wetherspoon pub food is as a nom very good, we all ordered burgers of deference types mine and my son's lacked much flavor at all, Empire State it come to us very quick i must say but looked more like the leaning tower of Pizer and made me think of the Old saying we do Good Food Not Fast Food ! , when it come to pudding wall it did not happen as both pudding's was off the menu, would i go back No , Food all under the table not cleaned up and not just one we sat at and staff that you don't see and lacking attshion , a very simple is everything OK and looking as they go ! , saying this it was in a good spot .

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Okay - so it's come under a lot of criticism recently about it going downhill and all that (and rightfully so) but I still like it.

If, like me, you sometimes need a good wi-fi hotspot, somewhere you can just get online for a half hour and have a burger and chips while you're at it then this place is perfect for that. If you go with family expecting to be treated to a gourmet meal then you're in for a shock.

I like it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Ate here many times and I feel the quality of the food has definately gone downhill. Also depending which chef is cooking,determines how well your food is cooked. I and others have stopped ordering steak as it is pot luck weather or not it is edible.