All reviews free entry night club next door cooked breakfast jacuzzi bath lovely girl pay and display sat night would stay again public car park the hotel manager lovely hotel light sleeper friday and saturday night's sleep good nights sleep town centre no lift
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Booked online as needed an overnight base to put me within strike distance of Perth. What a find. Super little hotel with an amazing restaurant. We arrived quite late at 9pm as kitchen closing however we asked if we could eat, got a positive reply and were treated to some of the best food we'd tasted in a long time! Two words.... Haggis Bonbons!!! Room itself was a little on the small side with a view of a brick wall but to be fair what I needed was a comfy bed, good night's sleep and a clean bathroom and that's what I got! I wouldn't hesitate in advising others to stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CLGSocialMedia, General Manager at Rooms at 29 Bruce Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you for posting your review, I'm thrilled you enjoyed yourself and experienced the hospitality on which we pride ourselves.
I'll be sure to pass your comments along to our team.

Hope we can welcome you to Rooms at 29 again the near future!

Scott - Operations Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Read some mixed reviews for this place, not really sure why. It was clean, room was immaculate, air con worked well, shower good pressure and all the usual amenities. Didn’t use the tv as was watching things on my iPad. Room small but fine for me travelling solo. Bed was ok, nothing special but nothing horrendous either, had a good nights sleep. Staff were friendly and helpful, check in and check out was quick and easy. Public car park was free from 6pm until 8am, then prices apply. Steps up to the hotel front but not too far, had to make multiple trips due to bringing my golf clubs! All in all it was a very present stay and hope to stay again if I’m up that way!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Booked over the phone after seeing they had rooms available on lateooms. Rung up as hotels generally prefer that as they get all the money. I didn't get the name of the person i booked with, but they knew my details from a previous stay. I arrived at 18:30 having been on the road since 06:00 only to find they had not actually booked me in...the open championship was on so i couldn't get a room! The staff just looked confused and had no solution for me. I left and set off on my 280 mile journey home....FUMING!!! I rung up half and hour later and remained polite. I asked for the manager to give me a call the following day...its 21:00 now and i am still awaiting that call! Absolutely disgusted! Obviously they don't really value their customers here! I expected at least a call from the manager with maybe an apology but no....nothing! WORST HOTEL IN SCOTLAND!

Trip type: Travelled on business
CLGSocialMedia, General Manager at Rooms at 29 Bruce Street, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

James,

Thank you for providing your feedback above. Please accept my sincere apologies, clearly there has been an error our end and I would very much like to speak with your directly. I'm afraid the details of above were not communicated to me, for which I can only apologise. Please may I ask that you forward your contact details to bookings@roomsat29.co.uk where I'll be able to contact you and arrange a telephone call.

We have let you down, and I am sorry.

Scott - Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2018

My daughters booked myself and my husband in here far a night with dinner included. It was lovely, the room was comfortable and the meal was nice. The only slight downside was the tables at dinner was a little too close so it didn't feel very intimate, could do with a little more space between each table but other than that a very enjoyable time.

Date of stay: August 2017
CLGSocialMedia, Social Media & Marketing Manager at Rooms at 29 Bruce Street, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Alison

Glad you enjoyed your birthday treat Alison, and thank you for your kind words.Will pass your feedback about the table space on to the venue staff.

Kind regards,
Ross
Social Media Manager, Dine at 29

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff and hotel couldn't of been more helpful and very very accommodating nothing was an issue will be staying there again and would highly recommend it to people location is perfect for city centre and parking is cheap and just behind the hotel

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
CLGSocialMedia, Social Media & Marketing Manager at Rooms at 29 Bruce Street, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Alan

Thanks for your review - glad you enjoyed yourself so much, and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Dunfermline.

Kind regards,