“Breakfast”

Ranked #139 of 208 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow chiquitos breakfast is a must! I don’t think a lot of people know they do breakfast but it’s so good I had a breakfast burrito will defiantly be back

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I just never learn....

Been here a few times and wasnt that good but i thought id give one more chance... bad idea.

First of all the restuarant was freezing cold. I spoke to the waitress and she just srugged hrr shoulders and couldnt give a damn.

So whilst sitting freezing wth our coats on tge food came and the chicken was dry overcooked horrible.

I will never be back to this place. I think management at chiquitos really need to look at where they are going wrong to improve things. The staff really dont enjoy their job which is shown in their poor service.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Wife and I had an evening meal here. Service was good, but the food wasn't so.

Nachos were burnt and dry, chicken strippers were ok. Veg fajitas had absolutely no seasoning through them whatsoever....just some bland veg and some wraps...hmmm. Took about an hour for the mains to come out after the starters even though the place wasn't busy...and the enchiladas were luke warm.

Not good value for money at all :(

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Just felt the need to say thank you to the guys for the lovely way they looked after us yesterday. The food was great and Holly was the perfect server. Looking after us when we needed something but also giving us the space we needed to catch up. Thank you

1  Thank Somark27
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I used to love this place and would come regularly to meet friends. Hadn’t been for a while and met another friend there for dinner tonight.

The nachos sharer with beef chilli was a rip off as there was next to no chilli. When we spoke to server about this he said (and I quote) “we don’t use the best quality beef so it will look like there’s not much there”. Staff admission re quality to customers not great but still happy to charge over £11 for it! We did get an extra side of poor quality chilli though.

The chicken fajitas came and were burnt and dry and a really small portion. I’ve had far better Mexican at chain pubs which is where I’ll be going in the future.