All reviews garden wing afternoon tea cooks restaurant high tea tea room sandwiches main building lovely hotel meringue through groupon tuna on arrival hotel bar my mum hot breakfast falkirk wheel breakfast staff
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Received a voucher for high tea as a present. Booked and went along. Very nice and helpful staff especially in Rosie's Tea Room. Very professional in every way. Food choice was excellent and spoiled for choice for high tea. Food was very tasty and plentiful. Relaxing atmosphere and beautifully decorated. Apart form lady at next table ear wigging - we could not fault our visit and look forward to going again soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review following your recent visit to Rosie's Tearoom for High Tea. I am so pleased you enjoyed the experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Grange Manor in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed overnight June 2018, lovely setting, grounds beautiful, pity I could not say the same for the reception staff, very unhelpful to the point of being rude, I asked a few questions re facilities which were answered a yes or no with her head down as she continued to complete paperwork which did not have any bearing to myself, I think she must have been on holiday when the customer service training was being carried out. Management need to address this, service at breakfast was good and staff very helpful and pleasant, rooms a little tired, we were in the garden wing. Drinks are extremely expensive £10 for a small bottle of Prossecco, would not rush back.

Stayed: June 2018
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Grange Manor. I am sorry to read your comments regarding the reception team, and I will certainly be addressing the issues you have raised. I am pleased that the breakfast team looked after you so well.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stayed here for one night on business in March 2018 during visits to the refinery at Grangemouth. #

Plenty of parking availble at the hotel which is free of charge. Check in was quick and easy, we stayed in the annex part of the hotel which was a short walk from reception.

The room was a little dated for my taste as i prefer a more modern hotel but it was clean and the bed was comfy. Wifi is free of charge.

I didnt eat in the resturant at night but the breakfast was very good, and there was plenty to choose from (Scottish breakfast / Continental).

I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel if visiting Falkirk and the surrounding area.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the hotel. I am pleased to read that you would stay at the hotel again the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Just been for high tea. The steak pie was delicious and the other two people with me also agreed., the other person enjoyed their fish
The cake selection was a bit of a let down, scones, shortbread and a brownie, nothing like it is in the photos.
Staff very friendly.
Would definitely come back for the steak pie.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your visit to the hotel for High Tea. I am pleased you enjoyed our chefs steak pie, it is something he is very proud of. With regards to the cake selection, I am sorry that you found this a let down, we have received many great comments regarding the selection we offer. We do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for the steak pie in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Took my Mother down to see the Kelpies and Falkirk Wheel and decided to make a weekend of it. We had two rooms in the Garden Annex, luckily it wasn't raining as there is no connecting corridor. The rooms were large, clean and the beds were comfortable. The only thing being is that the M9 is quite close to the hotel and if you are at the rear with a window open it can be a bit noisy with the traffic. The Hotel is set in nice grounds for being in an industrial town. I would certainly stay there again, ideal location for local sights.

Room Tip: Excellent location for sight seeing, 5 minutes to the M9, Kelpies and Falkirk Wheel close by.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Grange Manor, and we do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.