Milnholm Manor(Grangemouth)
Book now, pay at stay
US$96
US$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Travelodge Falkirk Hotel(Falkirk)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
  • Free Internet
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$93
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgarden wingafternoon teacooks restauranthigh teasandwichestea roommain buildinglovely hotelmeringuegroupon dealon arrivaltunamy mumhot breakfastkelpies and falkirk wheelevening mealbeans
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I were given this as a Christmas present and we were not disappointed. The hotel is lovely and our room was in the garden area and was very nice indeed. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and I advise everyone to taste the mac and black which was unbelievably good. Breakfast was good although a little slow service but they were very busy. We will certainly return to this lovely hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your visit to the hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hopefully you will use the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Took my mum for afternoon tea using a Groupon voucher. We had such a lovely time. As soon as we arrived the waiter took us to our table which is in such a pretty tearoom. Offered tea or coffee straightaway and then the stand came shortly afterwards. The tea and coffee was hot and they were more than happy to bring us more. The sandwiches, scones and cakes were really fresh and tasty with more than enough cream for the scones. The waiter and waitress were really friendly and attentive. Had such a nice time and looking forward to going back again soon

Stayed: April 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review following your visit to Rosie's Tearoom for afternoon tea. I am so pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit. We are delighted to be able to offer you the same offer you received through Groupon, so please be assured to contact the hotel directly to get this booked in. We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had an overnight stay on a Wowcher deal. Had to change original booking as I’d forgotten I’d booked for us to go to a show elsewhere but this was done with ease and I wasn’t made to feel this was a problem. Found hotel easily, plenty parking and our room was in the Garden Annexe on the first floor, which was a very short walk at the back of reception. Check-in was fast and easy and the reception person (young man) was polite, courteous and welcoming.

Our room was lovely, large, clean and bed was super comfortable. It was nice to have a bath instead of just a shower cubicle as so many rooms have nowadays. There were comfortable armchairs and a table and tea and coffee making facilities which again is often lacking.

Had reserved for dinner and walked the short way over to Cooks restaurant. On these voucher deals never sure what to expect and sometimes wonder if you get a lesser experience because of what you have paid but this was certainly not the case here. Food was lovely and portions plentiful We had Garlic Mushrooms and Onion Rings as starters which were both lovely but kind of filled us for our main course. My partner had the haggis stuffed chicken and I had the chicken Espetada, again both of which were excellent. Also included a glass of wine each- again staff were well informed as to what the “deal” was and there was no awkward explanations required.
Breakfast in the main hotel was also great; plenty of choice, well presented, quick, efficient service and friendly helpful staff (another nice, friendly young man (?Jake ?Josh).

We really enjoyed our stay here and would certainly consider it again. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review and your kind words regarding your recent visit to the hotel. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit so much and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Some good points and some not so good. Our room was lovely but it was in the garden view annex and involved a walk down the outside of the main building whatever the weather. On arrival the room was a decent size with a clean modern bathroom and a large comfortable bed. However the WiFi signal ranged from poor to non-existent. The view from rooms on the far side of the building may have had a view of the garden but ours was of the car park!

The biggest problem with this hotel was the restaurant which was located on the far side of the car park as far away from the garden view annex as it could be. Not nice on a cold damp March night. Once we arrived there the service was slow and the food was dreadful. Our mushroom starters looked as if they'd been reheated and as they took so long to arrive they probably had been. They tasted better than they looked though. We'd chosen this hotel because the menu on their website included my husband's favourite main course of fillet steak but this wasn't on the menu in the restaurant. They'd sold out of his second choice of steak pie and his third choice of an 8oz sirloin looked more like a minute steak. My choice of crayfish tail macaroni arrived luke warm and I sent it back. It arrived slightly warmer the second time but was stodgy and unappetizing.

Breakfast was served in the main building and was good. We stayed 2 nights in this hotel and ate our evening meal 3 miles away on our second night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit. I am sorry to read you encountered problems in the restaurant, and I will be sure to be taking these up with the team in Cooks to ensure that the problems are not experienced again. With regards to the size of the steak, these are pre cut and delivered to us as a minimum of an 8oz.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your bedroom however.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Eventually managed to visit after a few setbacks because of work commitments.

Arrived with ease and plenty of free parking. Nice grounds..

Check in was fast and easy and was advised times for Dinner etc in the cooks restaurant. . Advised to book as very busy.

Checked in to room on first floor at back of the hotel separate building..

Clean warm room with nice double bed , armchairs , desk and table. Plenty of space in wardrobe. Bathroom also clean and shower worked well...

Decided to vist Kelpies which was a 10 minute drive. . If your in area its a Stunning must see...

Back for dinner at 7.30.. cooks is again in a separate building just off the hotel..

Restaurant was packed and rather than take a table up on my own I asked if it was easier to come back later. . The lady was very kind and suggested perhaps I would like to dine in the main hotel bar area..
Perfect choice for me..

Good 2 course selection with wine. Plumped for homemade lentil soup and chicken fajitas. . Very nice.

Great night sleep. Very quiet.

Breakfast was again very busy and had a great choice from buffet area or a cooked selection..
Shout out for Yvonne who coped brilliantly with the guests even under the pressure..

Check out was again quick and the staff all very polite and curtious.

Will definitely book again and hopefully with my partner next time.. Thankyou. . John

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your recent stay at the hotel. It is so nice to read such wonderful comments and it makes all of our hard work seem worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.