“wonderful meal in an unlikely place”
Review of Pierre's

Pierre's
Ranked #3 of 196 Restaurants in Falkirk
Price range: US$25 - US$63
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018

We were visiting the Falkirk Wheel with a friend and wanted to treat our friend, who is gluten intolerant to a special meal. Based on reviews we booked at Pierrre's and can fully endorse all the positive reviews already given. We would certainly go again if we were in the area.

1  Thank MarionDerek

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Pierre's is the gem in Falkirk's restaurant scene. We've been going here for years and always had delicious Franco/Scottish meals served superbly. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

2nd time we've visited.The food is outstanding! customer service was fantastic.inside is cozy and welcoming.

1  Thank Lisa-Marie F
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Have driven past here every day and never given it a seconds thought. Friends recommended this as they had been advertising vegan friendly evenings. Small town as it is I do struggle to find a well produced Vegan menu without having to travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Amazing menu, which was made even better with the no hassle factor. I find it common to be made to feel like your being an imposition when your out and request/enquire abut vegan options.
Vegan menu had three courses- each with 2 options for starter, main and dessert. They also have a well stocked Gin supply!
Service was exceptional, very friendly staff who let me know about vegan nights they had planned and a Christmas vegan dinner.
Husband and friends enjoyed their meat dishes.

Would 100% recommend and will definitely be back.

1  Thank kmcgillivray81
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We visited here at the end of August to celebrate my in-laws wedding anniversary. Whilst the decor is a little dated, it was cosy and welcoming. The staff were wonderfully attentive, but not overbearing. The food was delicious, I opted for fishcake to start, followed by sea bass. I unfortunately didn't have a dessert option available to me as I'm unable to eat dairy, but the portions were such that I couldn't have managed one had I been able!
A table of 6 with at least courses each, plus drinks and wine, came to under £200. We were delighted with that, especially given the quality of the food and the exceptional service. Would definitely visit again. I only award 4 stars rather than 5 because of the lack of vegan options. Though I will eat fish I don't eat any other meat and am unable to eat dairy so prefer to stick to vega options where I can.

Date of visit: August 2018