“Delicious but with one niggle”

Canada Wood Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #13 of 196 Restaurants in Falkirk
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Canada Wood Kitchen and Bar is Falkirk's Newest Restaurant. Situated only 5 mins from Falkirk town centre, you will feel like you are a million miles away from it all with views over the Forth Valley across to the Ochil Hills. The Falkirk Wheel, Helix Park and the stunning Kelpies are all a short drive away of only 5-10 mins. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and evening meals with food locally sourced and the highest quality. We hope to see you at the restaurant soon.
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch today with my son for the first time. The setting is stunning and the restaurant itself has a very inviting and homely feel. We both had the house burgers which were absolutely delicious and we would get them again. The other food leaving the kitchen looked amazing also.
My only complaint and it is minor, is that the menus, at least the ones left on our table were very dirty with food stains. I know for some this will be a non issue but I found it a bit off putting.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Visited a couple of times now and it just gets better and better! Food is fantastic and everyone is very friendly! There was a power cut on my last visit but everyone stayed very calm and they were very apologetic. Cannot fault the place! HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We went to this lovely unique place on Saturday evening to celebrate my husbands birthday. The food was delicious and made fresh to order. The ambiance was lovely and the staff were very attentive and pleasant. Thank you to Jordan who made us smile with his quick wit and humour. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent lunch; the food is so very, very good!!!

Tremendous burger with mac n cheese on the side, a truly amazing lunch!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times and it’s never disappointed. The menu has a great number of choices and types of food - I had langoustines to start and a hot dog for main! Staff are friendly and atmosphere is relaxed. Food is excellent - really top class. I could eat here every day lol!