“Best Fish and Chips!”

Ranked #22 of 180 Restaurants in Falkirk
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is the place to go for great fish and chips. The food is excellent, the place is spotlessly clean and the staff are very very nice. Ice cream is lush!!

1  Thank G M

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Having been to the take away many times, I thought it was about time to try the restaurant.

The servers were very pleasant and our food was delicious. The surroundings are really comfortable and the price was very reasonable indeed! I'll definitely be back!!

1  Thank cwagsg
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Always a lovely meal, although of late the portion of chips we have been getting a bit small with the fish.

2  Thank 592gordona
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended, fresh fish and chips. Pleasant friendly staff and fast service. Clean and comfortable restaurant.

4  Thank LauraBroomBroon
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My parents treated my partner and I to fish n chips I must say one of the best fish suppers I've have Quailty n quantity awesome no grease or after taste wow

3  Thank brian m