“My birthday meal”

Ranked #21 of 193 Restaurants in Falkirk
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Came here exactly one month ago for my birthday dinner and it was fantastic! Staff were very friendly and there was a wide range of dishes on the menu so a lot of choices. And plus a kids menu! Food was so good! I ordered the chicken salad for my main and the presentation was lovely! And it was huge! Lots of veggies ect, and lovely pieces of chicken. My dessert was cheesecake with pouring cream and it was huge too and so good! It was probably the biggest slice of cheesecake I've ever had put down to me, and the best part is it was really yummy. Despite it being so good I was so full I couldn't finish it so my dad did for me as he also LOVED it as he got cheesecake too. My whole family were happy with the food/visit and I had an amazing birthday dinner. A fantastic choice to go for dinner, think this is now my favourite restaurant. We will be back very soon. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Went Went for a romantic meal and very disappointed. Food seems reheated or microwaved. Certainly not cooked fresh to order. What is with the turnip served with everthing. Maybe suits a family nish up.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Customer Service from the moment we walked in the door was very poor. Our party consisted of 6 adults and two children, one of which was in a buggy (1yr old). The waitress who came to seat us was very young and friendly and tried to show us to a table which was not very good for getting a child seated and a child in the buggy around the table. We asked if we could move and the waitress went to move us when a gentleman (think manager) yelled at the waitress that we had to be seated at the original table and that's it, no other choice! When we ordered food 2 of the dishes ordered came out completely different to what we asked for, and manager was very reluctant to change them. Then when we were leaving and wanted to make 3 different payments for each couple the man again was very obnoxious and annoyed and told us that the next time we come to order separately as it makes his job easier. Food was average and I certainly won't be back

Reviewed 26 June 2016

first time there was greeted at the door with a rather miserable looking man i take it is manager , thought he must be having an off day food was lovely , second visit realised manager must allways look this miserable no warm welcome nothing , the food again was realy good the waitress that came to the table was very pleasant .

Reviewed 24 June 2016

great value, My friend and I had a great meal it was very enjoyable. Staff were friendly and proffesional thankyou