“Fantastic Food, Brilliant Service and Great Value”
Review of The Dragon Palace - CLOSED

The Dragon Palace
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My friend who has driven 20 mins there and back to the Spice Garden in Stirling for takeaway for ages, promoted on her facebook that they were opening a restaurant in Falkirk. I love Indian food and so does my Dad so we tried tonight. Am delighted to be writing such a great review. The food was so tasty and there is loads of choice. The waiters are very attentive, friendly and helpful. My Dad and I are fussier than your average people (especially my Dad when it comes to food) and he absolutely loved his!! I will be back, you have to go and try for yourself. I do a lot of hotel reviews but don't usually bother for restaurants but this place is worth it!! Enjoy when you go... xx

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I asked for Salt & Pepper Tofu, a dry dish with no sauce. They were out of Tofu so they offered to go get some from Tesco for me. Very nice of them. Then my meal arrived. Tofu swimming in gravy. Complaining merely yielded being told...oh its tesco tofu so it sweats a little. No
..this was not sweat, this is a sauce you have added. Cue 5 minutes of being told I'm wrong but I can get you what you want tomorrow. Hurray for hungry me tomorrow!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great takeaway with big portions. The dragon balls are a great and unique to them! A must try for all

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We went for my uncle's birthday . Thanks for the staff a free round of drinks . Strongly recommend the honey spicy chicken, it is the meal you can't afford to miss . Will go back next week when my sister come to visit. THANKS !

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Have a dinner with my husband last night, I order honey peking ribs, he want prawn cocktail. The ribs is so good,with honey & garlic sauce, the meat is so soft,easy to off the born. the prawn cocktail serve with very big king prawn, the fruit salad is great love it. Main course I have salt & pepper chicken, it is different way cooking, normally I order that meal in other place, the chicken stay with oil & not so crispy, but their chicken is very crispy & dry. My husband have chicken curry, he got a whole chicken breast, the curry is mild spicy. we both enjoy the meals. we will back.