“Nice Decor”

Price range: US$11 - US$79
Description: Healthy indian cuisine
Description: Healthy indian cuisine
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

JC & I went here on Thursday night for an impromptu meal. The staff were very friendly & attentive, although quite it still had a nice atmosphere, it's nicely decorated and spacious. We started with the usual popadoms & dips which are not complimentary, then a mixed platter to start which was really delicious. I had the butter chicken it was a huge portion & tasty, JC had a lamb dish that he enjoyed (I didn't rate his, I'm more a creamy girl) we shared a plain rice, which was plenty for 2, we also had two Nan breads, 3 pints & 2 koppenburgs which came to just over £78. As much as I enjoyed our meal it was a bit pricey for a Thursday dinner in Falkirk. The portions were huge and we couldn't finish our meals. Maybe introducing a weekday special with smaller portions & cheaper price would fill more seats. I enjoyed it but I wouldn't choose it over Falkirk's other well established Indian.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Came here with friends and the food was really good! The staff very kind, when I explained I hadn't received the drink I ordered they where quick and served it straight away and appolegised.. and the drink was great! Will come again!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Went for a meal and drinks along with 8 friends. Sampled a couple of cocktails and they were very well made. The food was delicious and the service was equally as good. Honestly no complaints and would absolutely recommend for a meal or even just drinks in the bar area.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

went with a few workmates for a pre x mas night..all us work in the trade..having worked in the building as the chef when it was la banca i was curious to see the changes..happy to say the decor is first class..food was delicious and authentic..service was excellent..will definitely be going back

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Mohamed Ali couldn’t do enough for us. He was full of banter and fun. Ended up giving us a round of drinks on the house. Would highly recommend the food cuz everything was beautiful! Definitely 5 stars!