“Makes great food!”

Price range: US$10 - US$76
Description: Healthy indian cuisine
Description: Healthy indian cuisine
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Came here with friends and the food was really good! The staff very kind, when I explained I hadn't received the drink I ordered they where quick and served it straight away and appolegised.. and the drink was great! Will come again!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Went for a meal and drinks along with 8 friends. Sampled a couple of cocktails and they were very well made. The food was delicious and the service was equally as good. Honestly no complaints and would absolutely recommend for a meal or even just drinks in the bar area.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

went with a few workmates for a pre x mas night..all us work in the trade..having worked in the building as the chef when it was la banca i was curious to see the changes..happy to say the decor is first class..food was delicious and authentic..service was excellent..will definitely be going back

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Mohamed Ali couldn’t do enough for us. He was full of banter and fun. Ended up giving us a round of drinks on the house. Would highly recommend the food cuz everything was beautiful! Definitely 5 stars!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We had our work Christmas dinner here last Friday evening.

There were 14 of us but they only had set a table for 12. From what I understood I think they expected 2 of my work colleagues to sit themselves which was not an option. They managed to add another table to the end after some deliberation. That didn't inspire a lot of faith in me that they knew what they were doing.

I had the mixed pakora for starters, chicken tikka hara something for the main course and chocolate fudge cake for desert. To be honest I found it a bit bland and lacking in flavour but I don't know if maybe I'm just used to the food from the Sanam. I know there are lots of variations of Indian food depending on which part of the country they're from (getting hotter the further south you go). Don't get me wrong it was good but not particularly flavoursome.

The Christmas menu font was tiny. Admittedly it didn't help I forgot my reading glasses but the font is normally big enough to read. I also though the Christmas main meal menu was limited (4 options as I recall)

The service lacked a wee bit as the waitress served alcoholic drinks to some and there were at least two of us who hadn't been asked. The second and third round of drinks took some time to arrive (felt like 20 minutes).

The decor was nice and I liked the ambience of the place.

All in all though it has the potential to be a really good restaurant but has a way to go before it gets anywhere near the Sanam.