2,012 results
All reviews free tea and coffee air con free movies control panel royal mile rooms are small touch screen frosted glass room controls bacon sandwich deli bar waverley station bigger room modern hotel short stay costa coffee storage space
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Superb accommodation, clean, comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, excellent access to technology, superb quality. The Hub is perfectly situated within easy reach of the Royal Mile and excellent restaurants. Many thanks !

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
hubManager, General Manager at hub by Premier Inn Edinburgh Royal Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Arrived in Edinburgh by train and after a few minutes walk arrived at the Hub and booked in for two nights The HUB was spotlessly clean and very warm with very friendly staff the only food I eat in the Hub was a cheese toasty which I found very greasy so for the rest of my stay eat in the Premier Inn next door which was good. After two nights I left to start my tour of the Scottish Borders using Border Buses I did mention to the staff on leaving that I had found the floor in the ensuit rather slippery which they noted. I returned some days later to spend the last two days of my holiday at the HUB to find a new rubber mat still in its packing waiting for me in my room While I have stayed in Premier Inns before. This is the first time I have stayed in a HUB and can thourghly recommend it Nothing was too much trouble for them

Room tip: My room was on the side and looked out onto a building being renovated but as I was only in the room to sleep was no bother to me
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We had a few location questions during our stay and the staff was sincere in their answers and really took the time to answer us and provide with great feedback. Location was perfect to the Royal Mile and the train station for our next trip (really saved us money). Clean, and may I say I am looking to buy one of those mattresses myself :-)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Beka C
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We loved our stay at the hub! We had stayed at a hub in London so it was an easy decision to book a room in Edinburgh. I had a hard time decided between the two different hub locations but was very pleased with the decision to stay at this one. We were so close to everything we wanted to. It really is a 1 minute walk up to the Royal Mile. The check in was easy, even with the self check-in having difficulties. Our room was ready when we checked in at 2:01pm. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are small, very small. But we feel you really don't need much more room, if you are just sleeping in your room. We had two larger bags for the two of us and we had no problems moving around the room as the bed has awesome storage underneath. Great wifi, a great little café, nice seating area to enjoy a cup of tea in the morning. We never ended up eating there but it appeared to have a great selection of food. We enjoyed our stay and will certainly be booking at a hub in the future!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple