“Absolutely fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

What can I say?
The quality of the food is superb.
Tastes fantastic.
Priced really well.
Service attentive, friendly but in no way overbearing.
Decor and atmosphere 5/5.
Food came quickly and presented like it's been treated with pride.

My favourite Mexican in the UK to date!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Lunch menu and prices were fine, not a lot of options for small children, we ordered them some quesadillas which was fine. I love Mexican food and as far as burritos go, the one here was very average, I doubt I would come back for the food. My husband enjoyed his and would rate this 4 out of 5.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We ordered from the Pre Theatre menu which was great value for menu and had all the classic favourites! While we waiting on our food we ordered drinks which the waiteess was kind enough to help us decide with. The food was served quicker than we expected which was great cos we were hungry and it did not dissapoint! The food was fresh and full of flavour and authentic!

The staff were very pleasant and and helpful and I would recommend anyone who is in the Grassmarket area of Edinburugh to pop in!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Gets very busy, friendly staff. Got our order wrong but we’re quick to correct it. Food is fine, standard Mexican. Nice atmosphere

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food is fantastic and is certainly the best mexican food available in Edinburgh. The atmosphere was great and the staff were friendly and helpful. We will be back to Mariachis on a regular basis.