“The best Greek restaurant in Edinburgh!!!”
Review of Mr Nicks

Mr Nicks
Ranked #165 of 2,863 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I have visited Mr Nicks many times & each visit, it gets better. The food is so fresh and tastes amazing. I have tried a lot of Greek food in Greece but Mr Nicks is definitely up there with the best. The Saganaki is the best I have ever tasted!!! Highly recommend to anyone. Lovely and friendly staff as well, always making me and my family feel welcome.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Stephania A

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Can recommend the Gyros and if you have room the Baclava----yum! The staff are very helpful with out being pushy. The location of the restaurant is handy for shopping and the cinema. Views are great looking out over the water. Looking forward to going there in a couple of months time.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank SueRands1
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Visited the Greek islands many times and love the food, Mr Nicks was very close to it. The gyros on particular was lovely. Great service also.

1  Thank newmonkey
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I booked a two night stay at the Holiday Inn Express beside Ocean Terminal and I thought I would research TA for somewhere to eat in Ocean Terminal. We love Greek food, having been to Crete many times, and the reviews for Mr Nicks sounded wonderful. However, we were disappointed with our experience. The staff were friendly enough but less than efficient. We ordered starters and mains, and were asked if we wanted them all served at the one time or separately. We asked for them to be served separately but were less than half way through the starters when the mains arrived. The portions were on the generous side but of average quality. Perhaps we caught the staff on an off night but we will not back.

1  Thank HClacks
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I love all things Greek and this place hits the nail on the head. Great souvlaki, great saganaki, and great Greek beers. Service was friendly and efficient. All good.

1  Thank Dave C