“A great place to stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The apartment block
The bustling Grassmarket just seconds away
The world famous Princes Street gardens just a few minutes walk away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sue M
“A great place to stay.”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Alexis was very helpful and it was clean, stylish and comfortable. Great location. Lovely little touches and cosy.

UK
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Pathfinde...
“A Lovely Haven for the Weary Tourist”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Alexis thought of everything in outfitting the apartment. We loved the central location and the flexibility it provides during busy days of sightseeing. It was a touch of home when we were away from home.

gfstrong
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Pretty much unique, in a great way!”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

When you book online, even with the description and pictures, when you get to the accommodation, you really get a real perspective. Alexis warned me that the flat was on the highest level, so I huffed and puffed my case upstairs, and because the train and my journey to the flat was somewhat delayed, Alexis had to go elsewhere, but we made contact by phone and I was able to get in no bother. There was a guide to the flat as well as a tablet, so I was able to get sorted out okay. Now it was only me and I was going to be out to meetings from about 8.00 am to 10.00 pm at night, but the place suited me fine. Outside my bedroom window, you could great a great view of the illuminated Edinburgh Castle. Spectacular! Also on arriving there was milk, butter, bread and haggis in the fridge and other goodies like 'tablet' again. Very kind and considerate of you, Alexis. The flat had lots of unique touches, in terms of decoration, and a porcupine hanging from the ceiling ( a lamp) which always gave me a start when I got up. It made me laugh. The shower was pretty high tech and once I got the hang of it, there was no problem. All in all a great place to relax after walking around Edinburgh, and a number of interesting places to eat in the vicinity. It is highly recommended by me for a visit, all you trip advisor people, particularly Edinburgh festival or Tattoo time.

B_Lloyd25...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“A fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I booked this apartment for a week during the Edinburgh Fringe. It is in a fantastic location, was beautifully decorated and Alexis couldn’t have been more helpful. She really had thought of everything.
I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this as a place to stay if you want somewhere classy and in a great location for exploring Edinburgh.
If I am ever in need to an apartment in Edinburgh again, I would certainly book this again.
Just wonderful!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the decor
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing