Stayed here for 1 x night before a morning flight . Very convenient for the airport ( around 10 mins by taxi ) with tram and train station a few minutes walk away , also very easy access to the city . A nice modern hotel with nice facilities , a good vibrant bar which serves food late and very helpful efficient staff .
This is a very good upmarket 4 star hotel with transport links to the airport and city right on its doorstep , I would have no hesitation in staying here again next time I visit Edinburgh .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland