“Best value sushi in Edinburgh”
Review of Soul Sushi

Soul Sushi
Ranked #933 of 2,784 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Best sushi for your money in Edinburgh hands down and I've tried a few. A bit sad they moved to Newington as they no longer deliver to where I live but I make it a point to stop by whenever I can. Fast and easy for takeaway as they have lots of freshly prepared stuff available at the front.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This isn't dangerously prepared puffer fish territory. This is good value sushi and such delivered to your home. I have ordered from them several times and have been pleased with the fish quality every time. It's not Michelin starred level but then that's not the price bracket. Tonight featured my favourite Dragon Roll and seaweed salad and I also tried the sashimi where amazingly the scallops were tops, the tuna was also good. I had serious doubts about home delivered sushi - no longer.

1  Thank alecw222
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We've never had much luck with takeaway Sushi in the past but this place is outstanding. The delivery was lightening quick, which initially made me think we'd have a load of stodgy sushi, I couldn't have been more wrong. It was beautifully fresh and really tasty. There was a slight mix up with some drinks we ordered but the guy I spoke to when I rang them couldn't have been more friendly and helpful, we had the drinks delivered within 5 minutes of ringing. Highly recommend the tempura soft shell crab and the seaweed salad. Delicious. Very impressed, will definitely be back. Probably quite regularly!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We recently ordered a platter of sushi for a hen party which was demolished by a pack of hungry hens and enjoyed by all. Several members of our group were sushi virgins who were surprised and delighted to find that the platter included several vegetarian items which did not include fish. The selection for fish and non fish eaters was excellent and there was plenty for everyone. The hen herself was delighted with the bespoke wasabi message created for the event. The presentation was perfect for the special occasion and staff were helpful and friendly in catering to our requests. Tasty sushi, enjoyed by all - including those who claimed they didn't like sushi!

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Best sushi I have had in a long time (get the chicken Katsu) with pleasant staff and fast delivery website was stress free to use. Thanks guys