1,896 results
All reviews continental breakfast balcony room great location scottish theme tea and coffee tram stop princes street cold meats rooms are small central location rose street top floor yogurt christmas market waverley station royal mile bars and restaurants
Reviewed 24 October 2018

reasonable hotel price. close to princes street and all attractions. food was included in price but not a hot breakfast only continental.

check in was at 2 pm and check out was 12 so pretty good.

overall a very good place to stay in terms of location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PatrickH5322, Manager at Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St Andrew Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear Nikul P,

Thank you for leaving us with a review of your stay. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed our location and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I was a solo traveller and new to the city so wanted something in the middle of things and that is what I got!
Its on St Andrews Sq which is on he tram line so super easy to get to from the airport (tram was £8.50 open return) and no hassle.
turn right out of the reception and there is the Scott monument, behind that the Old Town and castle, Royal Mile etc....perfect.
The room I had was neat and compact, nice bed, cute bathroom, tv (limited channels though), good wi-fi and tea and coffee bits. The soap/shampoo are from a local retailer and I was so obsessed with the smell I went and bought some, Arran in case you were wondering.
Breakfast is pastries and continental meats with yogurt, granola and cereal, nothing hot.
The coffee machine in the bar is free to use your whole stay which is a nice touch.
I didn't eat in the hotel or use the bar but it was clean, airy and the staff helpful.
When I go back to Edinburgh I'll book again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear laurarh15,

What a lovely review! Thank you very much for taking the time to write it and tell us how much you enjoyed the stay you had in our hotel.
I was very pleased to hear all of your positive comments and we will look forward to seeing you again when you return to Edinburgh.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2018

We stayed here for one night in Sept with our small dog. The staff was very friendly to us and our pet. The room was on the smaller side but the size of the shower made up for the small room. Its only about a 10 min walk to the Royal Mile. The hotel has no parking but it's only about a 10-15 min walk to the parking garage. We will gladly stay here again our next trip

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PatrickH5322, Manager at Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St Andrew Square, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Rebekka H,

Thank you very much for leaving us with such great feedback. It was a pleasure to have you (and your lovely dog) staying in our hotel and I hope that you will come back sometime in the future.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Throughly enjoyed my stay. Great location, friendly staff, nicely set up, comfortable rooms with stunning views of the Edinburgh skyline - it all adds up to a great experience. I hope to return soon to one of my favourite cities in the world.

Trip type: Travelled on business
PatrickH5322, Manager at Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St Andrew Square, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear michael_yarr,

Great review. Short, sweet and complementary. Thank you very much for writing it and we will hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

We have visited Edinburgh twice in the last 10 days on business and both times we stayed at the Ibis Styles in St Andrews Square. From arrival to departure we were impressed by what the hotel had to offer, the bed was super comfy, the breakfast perfect for people on the go and the staff could not have been more helpful and courteous. Add to that a computer and printer in the foyer we could use when we got caught out with some paperwork and leaving our bags in Reception when we checked out until our transport arrived were both big bonuses for us.
We will definitely be back as we rate this hotel one of the best we have ever visited.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Grant A,

What a fantastic review. Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It means so much to us that you said that our hotel is one of the best you have ever visited, that is a huge compliment that I will be happy to share with our team.
We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future.