Edward and Maria are friendly and helpful hosts and the hotel is well located for The Playhouse(our main choice for choosing) and all Edinburghs attractions. Room was absolutely gorgeous, tastefully decorated and spotless. View from our window was just breathtaking.
Enjoyed the choice of breakfast, will definately be back again. Cant praise the Adria enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland