I stayed for just one night before an early airport run. It's a nice, neat little place is a very good location. Good service, friendly staff. And they left my breakfast on a tray outside my room since I was leaving early! Doesn't get better than that. Will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Judy and Hutch welcome you to their Victorian terraced house in Edinburgh. Situated in a quiet tree-lined avenue and only minutes from Edinburgh's historic city centre, The Beverley offers the epitomy of true Celtic hospitality. Whether you are in Edinburgh for just one night, on business, or intend to spend longer to explore the capital's many delights, we think you'll find the Beverley ideal, not only for its excellent location but, also for its comfort, attention to detail and unrivalled level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Beverley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverley Hotel Edinburgh
- The Beverley Edinburgh, Scotland