We stayed 2 nights at The Beverley and were absolutely delighted with the hospitality we received. Judy and her husband were every helpful advising us about buses and providing directions and maps of where to go in the area, and places to eat etc.
Their guest house is set in a lovely peaceful tree lined avenue but it is not too remote. There is a very good bus service close by(for both into town and to the airport) however, we are quite active people and enjoyed the 20 minute walk into the centre of Edinburgh!
The house is very tastefully decorated and our room (The Lowry) was bright, spacious, and very comfortable.
The breakfast was excellent we particularly liked it because for fried food it was not too greasy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Judy and Hutch welcome you to their Victorian terraced house in Edinburgh. Situated in a quiet tree-lined avenue and only minutes from Edinburgh's historic city centre, The Beverley offers the epitomy of true Celtic hospitality. Whether you are in Edinburgh for just one night, on business, or intend to spend longer to explore the capital's many delights, we think you'll find the Beverley ideal, not only for its excellent location but, also for its comfort, attention to detail and unrivalled level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Beverley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverley Hotel Edinburgh
- The Beverley Edinburgh, Scotland