“Cute Little Cafe”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Stumbled upon this little place one day when I was really hungry. Had sushi as a starter which wasn't amazing but it was still good. Then I ordered something like a fish soup, it was really delicious! My boyfriend had a beef dish which was also really good! The atmosphere was really nice too. The prices were normal as any other place really. I would recommend visiting at least once.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Love this restaurant. the food is delicious and very authentic. I love the sushi. Staff are very nice and cheap as well!

Reviewed 12 May 2015

I ate at Cafe Andamiro a couple days ago with a friend. I love sushi, and I always try to find a good restaurant in the towns I visit that serves it. Cafe Andamiro was a success. They have quite a few dishes of both Japanese and Korean food, all at fairly good prices. I had the California roll and salmon meal. It was actually some of the best sushi I've had in quite a while. The staff there are also Japanese or Korean, so it really is a bit of a traditional feel, as well as authentic cooking. One test I always make in a sushi restaurant is to try to detect any fish odor when I enter, and Cafe Andamiro had absolutely none. (I'll instantly walk out of any restaurant that does have an odor, as their quality is definitely suspect.) The restaurant is also conveniently located, just a few minutes walk south of the Royal Mile. If you're looking for Japanese or Korean food, a budget meal or just a nice meal, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Just popped in for a quick lunch so only tried one dish which was a very reasonably priced Korean noodle soup . It was tasty and just spicy enough for me . Saw a few other dishes which looked great . Will definitely try this little place again .

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Small kitchen restaurant, with well made dishes. You end up paying not too much for having a main dish and some sharing platters between you and your friends. The food is delicious and the staff very kind.