“Perfect for an independent city break.”
other travellers have booked this property
exterior 2 shared garden
Bedroom
Bedroom view 2
dining room
dining room view 2
dining room with view through to kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen view 2
bathroom
Bathroom view 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lblair2
Orkney, Scotland
“Perfect for an independent city break.”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed a 2 day break in Edinburgh, and were pleased to find this flat in the part of town we enjoy best. It had everything we needed or wanted - even a couple of DVDs we had been meaning to watch. Very clean, well equipped, warm, light and bright being on the 3rd floor. Looking froward to coming again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sugden
Knutsford, United Kingdom
“Absolutely loved this apartment.”
Reviewed 16 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We were very impressed.
Very clean, welcoming.
Extremely happy with the facilities.
Loved exploring the area. 20-30 minute walk to Princess Street.
Very quiet (apart from neighbour snoring)
Makes a lovely change to a hotel.
Would not hesitate to stay again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
wanderlus...
Chandigarh, India
“Good flat, below average sevice”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

The flat is on the 3rd floor in a nice area, and in a good building. The flat itself is small and cosy, and very well maintained. The place is clean and the kitchen well stocked, a great place to base yourself if you have work or holidays in Edinburgh. Although not right in the action, it is a short bus ride away to all the attractions. There's a Tesco, Waitrose nearby, lots of delis and restaurants.

The only issue I have is the attitude of the management. Abysmal. When the heating stopped working ( on a weekend in Dec; with temperatures below 0) it took almost the entire day for someone from the office to come out and look at the issue. I was then told if they could not fix the issue they would NOT be calling an emergency plumber, but I would have to wait for the Monday for a plumber to come out. When I mentioned that was unacceptable I was told "Well these things happen".

The internet worked intermittently, whenever I did contact management I was told to reboot, or re enter my password. Even though I explained the issue seemed to be from the provider. When I realised they couldn't be bothered, I asked for the details so I could call the internet provider, I never heard back. Eventually by the 5th call I decided to pay for BT fon service to cover my 3 week stay!

Flat: small but great, fully equipt, good location.
Management: condescending and unprofessional.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
23 Feb 2015
I am sorry that Anita was not happy with the level of service she received from EHA. We sent one of our staff round to deal with the problem with internet connection the day that Anita reported it, but Anita wouldn't give her access to the apartment as she said it was not convenient for her as it was her day off. We also sent a member of staff round to sort out the problem with the heating on Sunday as soon as we could - we run a skeleton staff at the weekends, but our response time was in line with what you would expect from a heating engineer. There was no need for an emergency plumber as the boiler simply needed to be repressurized which was done and the heating restored by the afternoon. For the sake of accuracy, we have checked the temperature for the day in question and it was 7 degrees in Edinburgh, so although not warm, certainly well above freezing. We are proud of the level of service we offer to our guests and I am sorry that Anita was not happy with the service she received.
Emma88FR
Gerardmer, France
“Cosy apartment”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

which makes you feel at home. Feel like to come back, in a very nice and quiet area, beautiful architecture...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: architecture and quiet place
Liked least: utensils kitchen and whistling gas
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing