“Best club sandwich in Scotland”
Review of Cafe Marmalade

Cafe Marmalade
Ranked #361 of 2,783 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Scottish
Description: A club sandwich or BLT is a popular choice and is often accompanied by a side of fries and onion rings. Cakes and tray bakes are all home-made in house.
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Cafe Marmalade happens to be very close to my office and I first discovered this place while out on a lunch break. Since, it has become my go to place for lunches, for business catering and on weekends with family and friends. Great, can't emphasize enough, service and atmosphere. It's dog friendly which is great for us, and there is a great food menu, which comes in large portion sizes and at good value. The coffee is also pretty top notch. My favorite is the Club Sandwich which as a foodie I would comfortably rate as the best in Scotland. You won't find one better elsewhere!

1  Thank joeinsweden

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with friends, ordered baked potato with chilli and asked if I wanted cheese and jalepenos too, which I thought was a lovely touch. We also ordered a club sandwich which was MASSIVE and amazing. The last thing we ordered was a full Scottish breakfast which was the best we’ve had in a long time. We will definitely be visiting again

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, with helpful and friendly staff.
I had the Stovies, my wife had a scone and everything was delicious.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

As a frequent customer I am never disappointed. High quality food and the ambience is lovely. The gluten free and vegan options are plentiful. Prices are very reasonable. Coffee is great!

1  Thank 360joanna
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious food! And the service is good :) it’s the only place nearby where I can get gluten and dairy free breakfast

1  Thank Odyssey723017