“Location”
other travellers have booked this property
living room with sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room with sofa bed
Kitchen
Expandable Table
King size bed can split into two single beds if it asked
Double bed with a sofa double bed
Bunk bed
First bathroom
Second bathroom
Playhouse Theater and Calton Hill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Groseiro
“Location”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Very central location , very clean close to many restaurant.close to Carlton hill. The royal mile and castle are within walking reach. Overall very good indeed.

13 Jun 2014
Thank you so much Mahan , it's been lovely have you as my guest.
Hope to welcome you again in future .
danielle8...
Lanark, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Contemporary Apartment in Central Location”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I have just returned from a girls weekend at these apartments and I would highly recommend them. Their location is excellent, situated just 5-10 minutes walk from Waverley train station and Princes Street and are directly across from the Playhouse.

The apartments themselves are very clean, bright and everything feels new. Apartment has two bathrooms with showers which came in very handy with 7 girls getting ready for a night out! Living room / kitchen area is also very impressive with nice views over Playhouse.

Owner Giovanna was very helpful and always responded timeously to my emails which was great. Giovanna also let us into the apartment early which was great as it allowed us to drop off our bags before heading for Tigerlilly afternoon tea! Great service!

Overall, I would definitely return and highly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Living room / Kitchen layout
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Jun 2014
Hi Danielle,
Thanks so much for your words guests like you make me appreciate my job.
I really hope to welcome you again in future.
Marcia V
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Stayed here for 5 days. Very clean , very close to princes st(5 min walk) . Lots of good restaurants nearby and tesco just 2 min. Away. Very good for families and groups.

19 May 2014
Thank you so much you have been such good guests and I'm pleased that I met you ,
Hope to welcome you all again
Ocramed78
“Fantastic accommodation..great service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I recently stayed here with my family... The apartment was very well looked after, clean, bright, spacious, positioned in the centre of town. It was perfect for us. We were welcomed by the owners who were great and very helpful. There is lots of parking around. We all enjoyed our wkend and will definetly be back in August with the girls

14 May 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful words!
It's been my pleasure have you as my guests and I hope to welcome you again .
kirsten87
UK
“Great Accommodation...Disappointing after service”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Just got back from a weekend away in Edinburgh. The flat was lovely, in a brilliant central location (although that does make parking difficult if arriving by car and it doesn't seem to come up on Sat Nav making it difficult to find) and plenty of space for everyone. Bathrooms were clean, beds comfy etc.

My only criticism is that we left the flat clean and tidy and certainly did not do anything that would render the flat unusable for future guests yet our deposit was not returned to us due to some marks on the cupboard doors. We made an effort to check over the flat before we left and certainly didn't notice any marks! Personally I feel that when you rent out a flat there is inevitably going to be some wear and tear on the property which you can not hold guests responsible to. The owner told us she needs to replace the doors however its hard not to feel ripped off when a) we didn't even notice these marks when we left, b) were only slightly noticeable on the extreme close up photos she sent us and c) the cupboards are more than useable (its not like we ripped the doors off or anything!!)

Due to this I certainly wouldn't recommend this place to any of my friends or family but if you do stay in here perhaps factor in the £100 deposit into the costs, even if you are tidy, responsible guests, as there is a good chance you won't get it back!! Such a shame as this has put such a horrible end to what was a very nice experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 May 2014
Hi Nat,
I'm really surprised and shocked of this review, first of all the damage deposit that I usually hold is one of the lowest ones and it's a precaution when accident happens , in your case I sent pictures to prove the scratches on the kitchen unit and I ensure the the damage is remarkable , the cost was £12 each and it won't cover even half of the damage. I will send the invoice to prove that to you.
Regarding the apartment position it's well indicated on Google Map and has around it parking areas such as Omni Car Park at 0,11mi , St James Car Park at 0,10mi and more, plus there is Gayfield Square just 2 min away from the apartment and it's free on Saturday and Sunday.
I am really sorry it ended up like this because I know for sure that you all loved the apartment, you all had a great time and I was always there for you when you needed something.
Kind Regards
Giovanna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing