US$171
US$141
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$346
US$174
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$235
US$197
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$318
US$284
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$95
US$75
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$144
US$136
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Novotel Edinburgh Park(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$211
US$202
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$152
ibis
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

All reviewsrooms are smallsky tvtune hoteltowels providedtram stopplace to sleepbudget hoteldoor stepwould stay againfree internetideal locationshort staybed was comfortabledouble roommodern hotelyour luggagegreat shower
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The location of this hotel was the only thing going for it. The room was tiny and the bathroom almost claustrophobia inducing. I felt trapped most of the time I was in the room.

The door handle to the room was falling off, the bathroom sink didn't drain and the curtains couldn't be closed in a way that prevented the morning sun from shining straight info my face. The air conditioning unit (that I only switched on to mask the noise of water flowing down the drainage pipe in my room) wheezed and made sudden banging noises at infrequent intervals.

I complained about the above and was told I would be transferred to a new room - which was a valid response except that you feel rather guilty when you realise they are simply moving some other poor unsuspecting person into the room you've just left.

The new room had a functioning curtain, sink, door and AC. The reading light flickered crazily once it had been on for more than a minute and the TV remote didn't work.

I was left with the impression of a hotel that was falling majorly behind on routine maintenance - which is at odds with the new looking feel of the place and most importantly the price!

Room Tip: Keep switching rooms till you get a functional one.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Beth B
Leanne W, Reception Supervisor at Haymarket Hub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thankyou for your review Beth.

We're sorry to hear that you had a few problems with your stay.

As you changed room it enabled our maintenance team to correct the problems mentioned in the first room as soon as they were made aware of the problem.

As you mentioned in your review we are indeed a very centralised hotel offering an abundance of transport links and being in close proximity to the city centre.

The hotel has recently changed ownership and is now in the process of having the rooms updated and decorated. We now offer free Sky TV and a handy mobile phone with free international calls, data and access to exclusive discounts on tickets for local attractions.

Our rooms are compact by design allowing us to offer competitive rates for Edinburgh however we understand that our concept is not for everyone.

Kind regards
Richard

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Yep. I have never had a room with no windows before, and it was small but, after the first half hour or so, I didn’t mind anymore. Just keep your phone handy because there are no cues as to what time it is! For me, travelling alone, it was fine. The bathroom was a good size and the shower was terrific, really good. The staff were unfailingly helpful and friendly, you can get a decent coffee at reception 24/7, there’s is a bar right next door with a good menu and it’s just so handy to the station and the trams. I had a great time in Edinburgh and the Haymarket Hub was a big part of that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Leanne W, Manager at Haymarket Hub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hi Mintster61,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such an amazing review. It's so great to hear you loved our windowless rooms, and found the shower so great.

I will be sure to pass on your amazing comments to the team, I'm delighted to hear that you found them so helpful.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

excellent hotel!I love the room design, the handy which is at our disposal, the reception service!
Very close to the bus stop! You can get here within 15 minutes from the airport!

The Princess Street is not too far away!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi lusinef,

What an amazing review.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us so much. It's great to hear you found the reception staff so great and made use of the handy mobile phones we have in the rooms.

We really are in such a great location for travel to the airport and the city center.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here when visiting grandparents. Location of the hotel and price very good however if your built larger than a child the rooms are very small and cramped. Get very warm at night and a lot of noise can be heard from the room too.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Hi Robert R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's great to hear you found the location so great and the hotel such good value for money.

Our rooms are compact but i'm sorry to hear the room was too warm at night. There are AC unit's in the room. I will have out duty engineer double check to ensure the one in your room is working correctly.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for the money. Rooms are not big but then I was only in it to sleep. Showed lovely and staff friendly. I stayed for one night as a solo traveller and it was perfectly fine. I could see how it would become uncomfortable if there were 2 people staying a few nights with chunky luggage. I would stay again as the locations fantastic for access to all of Edinburgh with a train station and bus stop on the door step. Parking is available at £10 but worth it in my opinion. As the title says, it was just what I needed. If you are looking for spacious rooms then you will have to find another hotel but doubt you will find one in the same price range with such clean rooms and overall decent, modern hotel with free Wi-Fi, working tv and great shower.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Hi Littlemagpie84,

What an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share such amazing comments. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed yours stay and so many aspects of the hotel. Such as the Free Wi-Fi, Sky TV and power showers.

I will be sure to pass on your great comments to the team.