the accomodation is really nice and absolutly near the city centre and a lot of attractions like the castle or the royal mile.The supermarket is five minutes away. Arthur`s seat is a wonderful place, but you should go by bus there and you must be good in climbing. but the sight is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you visiting Edinburgh and looking for spacious, affordable accommodation? Why stay in a small hotel bedroom when a Canon Court serviced apartment offers you space to relax? Each apartment offers one or two bedrooms, a comfortable lounge; a separate, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom with shower and bath. There's free on site parking and WiFi access too. Close to Edinburgh's great attractions and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canon Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Canon Court Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland