“Delicious Linguine with Seafood”
Review of Asti

Asti
Ranked #168 of 2,784 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Broughton & Calton
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Asti is a small place but they can really cook Italian food. All of our pasta dishes were wonderful and the calimari antipasto was some of the best. The staff was great and it was a wonderful evening. We highly recommend this restaurant, and for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Service is really slow... you should put on another staff in the morning. we sat here for almost 15mins before we got our coffees....

Great breakfast no complaints there!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

As a pre-theatre meal it was ok. Not a great choice but reasonably good value. I had the seafood risotto and my wife had the spinach & ricotta ravioli. Both ok but didn't deliver on taste.
Basically not bad value for money.

1  Thank BrianHurst007
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Visited this lovely Italian restaurant with a friend and we really had a lovely lunch here. I requested for a special order of Aglio Olio and they made it for me perfectly! My friend's lasagna taste good. This restaurant is around 20-minute walk from Royal Mile. This is actually near in the New Town of Edinburgh but, you will really enjoy your dining here. If you are looking for an Italian Restaurant, then this is a must-visit restaurant for you. The food is actually around GBP10 (not expensive not cheap too) but for the food they served me, it's actually worth it.

1  Thank VinaTraveler
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon here last week when I stayed in the Indigo hotel nearby, was greeted by a trio of Italians who were very welcoming to me and got me a seat straight away. Food was delicious as was the wine and the service could not be faulted. Was back in Edinburgh this week in a different location and I couldn't help myself but stop in here. We're a lot busier my second visit but I was still very well looked after. Thank you