“Fab pizza and lasagne”

Ranked #182 of 2,609 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$21 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local, friendly neighbourhood pizzeria, serving fantastic hand stretched pizza cooked straight on the stone. We also do fantastic homemade lasagne, antipasto sharing platters, warm salads and delicious desserts. All of our bread and dough is made fresh! straight from our kitchen.
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Went here with my husband after recommendation from a friend. I stupidly thought it was Italian in that there was a pizza and pasta but that was completely my fault. However, the pizza menu was extensive and my selection was excellent. There are a couple of pasta dishes on the menu and my husband went for the lasagne which he loved (and he likes his lasagne). Loved the relaxed atmosphere of the place too. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank lynn0502

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Just been to this smashing restaurant(,new to me) and was VERY impressed with the quality and quantity of my pizza,this will not be my last visit.Great service and sensible prices,give it a go I promise you will not be disappointed

1  Thank ardentwormer
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Visited today with my family. Friendly service and great pizzas, thoroughly recommend. They offer gluten free option when ordering pizza which is a nice touch

2  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered two takeaway pizzas on a Saturday, late afternoon. I had to collect but the pizzas were great. The best I've had in edinburgh!

1  Thank sjproudfoot
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We made a booking to celebrate our wedding anniversary as we went before to the one at middle/top of leith walk and we loved it.
This refurbished local it's been done really well, their traditional pizza oven and their chef's will make you one of the best pizza you'll ever have, perfect to eat with one of the bottles of wine menu.
Great food, wine and service.
Definitely we will go back

1  Thank Damián C