2,275 results
All reviews these apartments tesco express one bedroom apartment washing machine apartment was clean the sofa bed city centre great apartments self catering minute walk full kitchen secure parking living area well equipped kitchen haymarket station quiet area per day
Reviewed 22 April 2012

we travelled to Edinburgh and booked two appartments for ouselves and family. (four adults two young children and a baby) and we were more than happy with our appartment. It was extremely spacious. Separate bedroom, bathroom and loung/dining/kitchen. The kitchen was well appointed and had everything that a traveller would need. the bedroom was lovely with plenty of wardrobe and drawer space. the quality and standard of the bedding was second to none. The bathroom had state of the art modern fittings very new and very clean. In fact the whole appartment was exceptionally clean as were the communal areas. the location was also good and only 10/20 minutes walk to the centre of the city. If we visited Edinburgh again we would certainly use the appartments again and would also recommend them to others.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

The location was much better than I had thought; only 10 mins walk to Princes St, Grassmarket and 15mins to Modern Art Galleries. The apartment was very clean, the bedroom was a good size and the sofa bed comfortable. Overall it was a lot better than a hotel room which is what I was hoping for. Above all it was quiet, which was my main concern with 2 children. I had been a bit worried about noisy groups but there was no problem at all. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only issue we had was that the lift was out of order when we arrived and I had to carry bags up to the 3rd floor! You can leave your bags in a locker for £3 if you arrive early, as we did. Tesco, Sanisburys and lots of sandwich/coffee shops nearby. I would certainly recommend it for families and I would go again.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed here mid April 2012.

These apartments are clean, tidy and comfortable. They have everything you need to enjoy a weekend or a week's stay - glasses, crockery, cutlery, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer and some teabags, coffee sachets, milk and dishwasher tablets, TV, DVD, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.

There is a thermostat to control the heating, but we didnt need it on - the apartments were roasting, at times too warm but there are nice big windows to open to get in some fresh air and cool done. Location is peaceful and there was no noise at night, set in the west end its a 20 - 30 minute walk into the city centre. Taxis completely vary in rate, but somewhere between 8 - 12 pounds to get into city centre.

The staff are great here, really friendly and so efficient at their job, any questions we had they went out of their way to answer e.g looking up a bar we had booked cocktails in and getting us directions, just fab service!

I would really recommend this place to anyone from hen/stag weekends to business stay over to families.

Room Tip: ask for apartments with balconies, all the roomas are larger in these than ones without and they also include an en-suite!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I stayed here with friends,we were on a Hen Doo and stayed in Apartments 9 & 10.

The townhouses were in a lovely part of Edinburgh next to the canal which was lovely.

Apartments are well appointed the only thing that I would improve upon is for the kitchen area to have some more equipment eg glass bowls, more oven trays etc. Also full length mirrors the bedroom areas would be great!

Overall I would highly recommend these townhouses!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank gills1981
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Really convenient location, about 10 mins walk to the Grass Market/ centre. Self catering and very spacious. We were given a free upgrade to two bedroom apartment, staff is very friendly and pleasant. There is free parking. Very close to a Tesco. The rooms were very well kept and it felt like a home away from home. Definitely going back!