We stayed here Oct 2010. I can not fault this place, the beds were amazing, the bedroom furniture grand, the afternoon tea served in the room was perfect. Lovely touches like if you have the 'turn down' service at night they leave a little note telling you what the weather will be the next day and a suggestion of what to do. This place is amazing, I would return in a heartbeat. The breakfast is served in your room and is beautifully cooked, my husband ordered everything on the breakfast menu and we could not fault it. Well done Edinburgh Residence! They also looked after our bags on the morning of arrival before check in, locked away in a cupboard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edinburgh Residence is a collection of 29 elegant, 5-star hotel suites through three adjoining Victorian houses in the West End of Edinburgh. Categorized as 'Classic,' 'Grand' and 'Town House,' the 5-star suites are more like apartments, with magnificent proportions that really allow you to spread out and make yourself at home. In some, the sitting rooms are adjoining, and in others they are self-contained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Edinburgh Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edinburgh Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hotel Edinburgh
- The Edinburgh Residence Scotland