US$156
US$310
US$190
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$205
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$92
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$166
US$107
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Edinburgh Park(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$128
US$281
  • Bar/Lounge
US$80
US$67
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$163
1,385 results
All reviewsclub roomleisure facilitiesportobello beachcity centrelauders restaurantleisure clubswimming poolsteam room and saunagood sizesingle roombus stopreception staffhuge bedexcellent hotelbuffet stylenumber busvisiting edinburgh
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

It was not easy to find an opportunity to review this hotel where we stayed in Sept. 2017 as the Bert Westrn review consisted of just 3 questions!. The rooms are quite nice, though the TV channels offered are limited. The real problem lies with the staff. Having stayed in so many Best Western hotels when I was working, I was disappointed to find nothing much has changed. A very poor, luke warm, poor quality food, breakfast and it's not cheap! The evening meal was similarly marred by a rude head waiter when we entered the restaurant, he realised he was being rude and did try to make ammends however, but again the damage to our evening was already done. A long queue at the bar, just one member of staff doing her best to single-handedly serve around a dozen guests. Our newspaper didn't materialise the first day - our fault apparently for not requesting - even though the receptionist had made a note for the paper on our booking form! I'm truly sad nothing has changed since I last stayed in a BW hotel and I do hate complaining, but unless people do feedback their experiences, things won't improve for staff and clientele alike, please BW think a little more about the quality of experience you offer your guests. If you want returnees, then you will be disappointed. It would appear from our experience that all they are concerned about is getting coach parties in and out as fast as possible. I take no pleasure in writing this.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank brianaduke
Fifescribe, Manager at Best Western Kings Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment at length on your stay. It is certainly sobering to hear from such a disappointed guest. I do hope that you did make your comments to the duty manager during your stay so that our shortcomings could be addressed at the time. As you point out, repeat customers are the key to any business and the only way to get guests to come back is to offer great service during their stay. It is obvious that during your stay we fell far short of this. I would ask that you maybe give us another chance to show the level of service most of the correspondents on this site are familiar with.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I stayed for one night Sept. 2017. The room was a single room, very comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable and not too hard. There is a bar and a bistro on site. The food was very good although the wait staff was slow and not the friendliest I've encountered. The young man at the desk was very helpful and knowledgeable and always greeted me. I would stay again if I was visiting.

Room Tip: My room was in front near the road and I didn't hear a thing, so I don't think there's a problem with location of the room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed a warm welcome. I am equally disappointed that our weaiting staff were not as friendly. I shall investigate.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Friendly staff excellent room ,good quality linen and mattress and pillow protectors .Although out of town good bus service to transport you to the city centre .I had no complaint to make about my stay . Perfect if you want a good sleep ,much quieter than the city centre hotels .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank M4333KPwilliamb
Fifescribe, Manager at Best Western Kings Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Very nice room. There was a king bed and also a table and chairs. No safe or refrigerator. Breakfast buffet not that good. No bread selection, hash browns or cold cuts. The hotel is about 20 minutes outside city center.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 622eagle

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we have 2 standard breads as well as bread rolls, croissants and pastries available each day. Cold meats are available on request , as it says on the breakfast menu.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for two nights but actually found it cheaper to book two single nights because of some odd special offers. Hotel is of a good standard and reception staff are excellent. Check in easy and quick and the small gift we were given did make us feel special.
Had a meal in the brasserie and it was ok. Service was good.
Staff gave us some great info about buses to the city centre so we could leave the car. Great as parking in Edinburgh is a nightmare.
Breakfast selections varied and quite good only issue the usual hotel toaster failures. White or burnt.
Only issue we had was that the room we had was very spacious but incredibly hot. With all the heating off and windows fully open we could not get the room below 25 degrees. The radiators and towel rail were cold so we don't know where the secret heating was coming from but it meant sleeping with the windows open. Fortunately we were on the back of the hotel and in the last room on the top floor so noise was not too much of an issue.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately we don’t have any secret heating systems it’s just that in line with our green philosophy our rooms are very well insulated meaning that any heat remains inside . As you discovered opening the windows quickly regulates the temperature.