We booked into here after a being disappointed with our original booking at another local hotel. We ended up getting the last in the place thankfully! Yes, it has no character as with other chains, but yes it is very well equipped, very clean and excellent service! Can't fault anything with the room, except it was slightly noisy as it was a Saturday night, don't think you can avoid any stag/hen party goers though unless you stay at the Caledonian!
Excellent loaction, right next to the bus station into the centre of town, or it is a nice 30 minute walk if the weather is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. We offer 15 accessible rooms for people with disabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Scotland