24 Royal Terrace
US$206
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$118
US$101
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$130
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$82
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$126
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$134
US$110
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$102
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$398
US$358
US$322
US$259
US$292
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

All reviewsboutique hotelwhite company productssound barbeautiful hotelno liftjunior suitecobbled streetlovely boutiqueroll top bathtop floornicest hotelgeorgian townhousesingle roomfree standing bathcarlton hillroyal milefull scottish breakfast
Reviewed 25 July 2017

location was excellent within walking distance to centre. Room was spotless and very modern. We stayed in one of the apartments which was very spacious and catered to all our family needs. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you for an excellent stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Roman P, General Manager at 24 Royal Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay; I'm delighted that you enjoyed it.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My visit started out poorly when I asked for an early check-in as my rate (booked through booking.com) said early check-in based on availability. I requested to be able to check-in at 2PM, but they said this couldn't be guaranteed, because everyone gets priority check-in and they aren't sure why my rate advertised priority. After I made a fuss, it turns out a room was ready (at 10AM) which is funny because my rate clearly sad if a room was ready I qualified for it.

Other issues throughout the stay...
1 -- No air conditioning. Maybe this isn't normally a big deal but my room (4) got quite hot as the weather was very nice.

2 -- On the first day the water in the shower went back and forth between scalding and cold. On the second it started warm and then became cold. On complaining the second day I was told nothing was wrong with the water and I should have reported it the first day.

3 -- I asked to speak to the owner and was told "he is too busy to talk to customers."

4 -- As a previous poster mentioned room 4 is very close to the lobby so you can hear everything that happens there (I could tell you the story of other guests).

5 -- The room is small. This is to be expected but the ceilings are usually low ranging from 6 foot 5 inches to about 7 feet at highest.

The location is fine, but not great. You are about 15-20 minutes from both the old and new city. This isn't too far but I'd rather stay somewhere closer.

Generally bad customer service. I stayed at a Premier Inn in Inverness the two nights prior to this stay and got considerably better treatment there. I was told I was wrong about all of this by the workers and reminded they are number 5 on TA...at least now I see they have fallen to number 6.

Room Tip: The rear garden is pretty though with the low ceilings you can barely see it from room 4.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Travel1235
Roman P, General Manager at 24 Royal Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is disappointing to read that your experience was not as enjoyable as it should have been.

Your feedback has been taken on board and I have contacted you directly with regards to the points raised.

It is also disheartening as some of the points may be misleading to other users due to the inaccuracy of them, and given that the vast majority of our reviews both published online and within our guestbook at the hotel praise the staff and our customer service.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Edinburgh. Friendly staff, 24/7 bar and the best Eggs Benedict I've had in a while. Tucked away from the tourists just down the hill from Arthur's Seat.

Room Tip: Was great to be on the main floor (easy access to the bar...)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Roman P, General Manager at 24 Royal Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Gavin,

Many thanks for writing such a positive review of your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Beautiful and chic hotel, with knowledgeable staff in a beautiful, convenient location. I would recommend booking room on the back of the hotel to avoid some daytime street noise. Loved this place, and don't miss breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for such a glowing review of your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I stayed one night in a single room and the room, although petit, was good. The room had many teas and coffees, an iron, an ironing board and even a safe but I'm not sure how that worked. There was also a brochure in the room with details on all the art work in the corridors. Although I didn't have time for the bar myself, the menu displayed a massive selection of drinks, especially whiskys. The only downside was that my room was near reception and it was a little loud when guests were coming and going.

Room Tip: Insist on a room on the higher floors away from reception if possible.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review; I'm delighted that you enjoyed it.

We hope to see you again soon.