“Great tour experience”

Viajar Por Escocia Tours en Espanol
Ranked #51 of 249 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Viajar por Escocia was created with the intention of preventing language or culture barriers when visiting Scotland. Not being able to speak English or having no experience of driving on the other side of the road is not going to be a problem for your trip in Scotland. We are the only business in Scotland that offers trips and tours on guaranteed dates all year round in Spanish. Our guides are all professionals and experts in Scottish tourism and history. They will tell you all you want to know about Scotland, not only from a historical point of view but also immerse you in a daily Scottish and British culture. We have a large selection of destinations and trips right across Scotland, inviting you to participate in the legends and mysteries of the country.
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I took 2 tours with them : the two day lago ness and highland and the one day lago lomond-katrine and doune castle.... both were a great experience. The two days tour is with less people, which I liked because you can interact better, Bea was the guide, she was just great!!!! she was educated on the history of the places, music, everything!, besides she was very kind and great driver!!!! room was in B&B Culcabock house which I can say it is just lovely!!!.. it is like getting home! room was cosy, hosts were very nice, great breakfast!!...on the other hand the tour of one day was nice as well, only this is like in a big bus with more people but it is ok, guide (who I dont remember his name) was very nice, funny!.. the tour is a little bit tired but it is ok. The only thing that I didn`t like is that we couldnt get inside Doune castle (which was my real purpose of the tour) because of the winter closing times.. I think that it needs to be said and clarified when you book, or they should tell you that on this time of the year you are not going to make it inside the castle , that would be my only complain about it!.. other than than if you are lookig for a spanish tour hire with them :)

1  Thank hparedes
Write a ReviewReviews (2,444)
All reviews
"loch ness and highlands"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"great tour"
"castle"
in 5 reviews
"life"

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My mum and I took the 1-day Loch Ness and Highlands tour with Guillermo, and we had the most enjoyable day. The guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and our day flew by with his outstanding storytelling skills! - I would fully recommend this tour to anyone who looks for a first approach to Scottish landscape and history in Spanish!

1  Thank mariagm_mgm
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Viajar por Escocia Tours in Español I made a reservation to Harry POtter and The Castles, BEA was a great guide and we really enjoyed the trip, I had a very special day with Argentinian, Spanish and Mexican People, all of them very kind and a Very Good Trip. We Visited Harry Potters Castle in Alwindwick. I really Recommend this

1  Thank CarlosRpoSanchez
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Great experience in the Ness Loch route and in the Edinburgh route. Highly recommended for those people who wants to know all about Scotland in Spanish language.