US$235
US$197
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$95
US$75
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$171
US$140
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Novotel Edinburgh Park(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$346
US$175
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$144
US$135
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$109
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$152
ibis
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$212
US$202
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$992
US$372
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmini suitequeensferry roadretail parktwo double bedsupgraded to a suitefifth floorgood sizefree wifiminute bus ridebus servicean upgradereception stafftwo night stayhotel restaurantstayed here for one nightbreakfast was excellentprinces street
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Spent two nights here on business. Thursday and Friday night. Cost was £60 for the Thursday night and £77 for the Friday night. Hotel has a good lot of free parking and is just across the road from a Sainsbury's. Foyer is well presented and lounge bar a restaurant is also very nice. Room I had was quite big....double bed, sofabed in another room off the bedroom, bathroom was the usual size. Room had two TVs. Very good size, well presented. Had two bottles of water and a chunky kit kat left for me which was nice. Overall a very good stay and pleasant experience. Staff were helpful and courteous. Would stay again but you probably do need transport to get to and from the hotel. Breakfast was also good...they cooked your eggs for you so you didn't have the usual terminally ill eggs left cooked for 20 minutes on the breakfast bar.

Room Tip: View from rooms at the front of the hotel from higher floors is probably quite spectacular....looking across the city and Forth bridges.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Claire F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2012

Thank you for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope you will return to see us in the future. If so you can get a 41 bus from the city centre that will bring you to the hotel in just 10minutes.

Claire

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West twice in th past 6 months. I travel to Edinburgh from time to tome for work. I stayed in the Jnr. suite which was spacious (I do yoga in the morning and so really appreciate extra floor space!). It had a desk area where I could do my work, which was handy.
The two things that I enjoyed in particular were the food and the friendly staff. I had dinner and breakfast at the hotel. Also, it was very quiet in the evening, it is not a noisy part of time, so I could get plenty of rest, which was great.
Thanks to the team there for making my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lazeen
Claire F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Thank you for your review of the hotel, I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, I hope you will come and see us again sometime soon. Claire

Reviewed 9 January 2012

I spent three nights at the Queensferry Road Holiday Inn in Edinburgh and loved it. First, be sure you don't confuse the different Holiday Inns, as some other Trip Advisor reviewers have done. I have stayed in two different ones (this is NOT the one near the zoo) and another which is now a Holiday Inn Express (near the royal yacht Britannia). Don't be confused. This one is not in the old town, but it has a public bus stop just in front of the hotel, and you can ride the 41 bus to George IV bridge and Waverly Station in 10 minutes for 1 pound 30 pence! I took a cab from Waverly when I arrived by train with luggage and the cost was about 10 pounds. There is a shopping center walking distance across the street with a Sainsbury's super market and a Marks & Spencer for food. I did not try the restaurant and my deal did not include breakfast. But the room was spotless, the bed very comfortable, the bathroom convenient, and the channel selection on television complete. In room WiFi was expensive (if you buy three days it averages 10 pounds per day; more expensive for shorter stays) but it was fast and acceptable considering the price of the room. I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Awarely
Chris L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2012

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your informative review following your recent stay with us. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Lovely, spacious, clean rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Fantastic buffet breakfast. Beds a little hard.

Room Tip: Good double rooms for a family of four, with two double beds as appossed to a double bed and sleeper couch.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Nicki T

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

We've stayed in many hotels in Edinburgh over the years but booked much later than usual this year for 3 nights before Hogmanay which left us with limited options. Needless to say at this price its not The Caledonian or The Balmoral but it does exactly as advertised - the usual Holiday Inn deal with friendly staff and pleasant rooms. We had a nice view of the castle and the breakfasts were fine. The 41 and 43 buses stop right outside the hotel for easy transport into the city for £1.30 for adults and 70p for children. The hotel has free parking - but unlike the other Holiday Inn near the zoo no pool.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank OrvistheDog

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West. I am pleased you have enjoyed our free parking, some of the best views in Edinburgh from our well appointed bedrooms and the great customer service provided by the entire hotel team.

Again thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.