Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$157
US$140
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$364
US$198
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Novotel Edinburgh Park(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$195
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$194
US$159
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$131
ibis
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$108
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$169
galahotels.com
2,893 results
All reviewshaymarket stationdeluxe roomhigh ceilingscity centreprinces streettram stopbreakfast was excellentporridgehaggisroyal miletownhousecastlebusespubs
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I will start with the only positive thing about this hotel, and this is the staff, especially the night manager, he was extremely friendly, apologetic and accommodating. Now on to the negatives and this will be a long email. I checked in at 8pm and was sent to the building opposite down the room. My room was in a basement to which a) the door didn’t lock and b) the windows had no locks and could be opened from outside, to which there was access from street level - this is not good full stop, let alone when you are a female on your own. I then got moved to a different room, which I hasten to add I was told the only room left in the hotel. It was the size of a box and a 8 year old child would struggle to fit into the single (less than) bed. I then woke up to find I was itching everywhere and switched the light on to find I had bites all over my body (I am tempted to upload the pictures). I was then moved to another room (some how one miraculously came available) to which was clean and comfy but certainly not of the standard you would expect from a Hilton. Due to the numerous room moves between midnight to 2 am I have managed to leave £30 worth of possessions in the room (although my fault), I will be intrigued to see if they make their way back to me. My experience has put me off staying in a Hilton ever again and I certainly cannot see why they have a 4 star brand image and I would not recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Jess1eP
Reviewed 25 May 2010

we stayed for 2 nights in a standard room and was very surprised how good the room was after other reviews. Its a 10min walk to the main areas but less noisy than other hotels. Breakfast was superb, great range everyday. Would go back

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I got this room at Lastminute.com as a "mystery hotel" so it was good value, however the reason it was discounted because there was work going on on the roof during the day, however this was not a problem. The room was tiny and cell like, but well appointed with everything one needed. It was comfortable and I slept very well. The only complaints about the room are that the doors on all the rooms slammed closed so that when people in the neighbouring rooms arrived and left there was a very loud bang. There was paint chipping off the window sills. However, the most annoying and ridiculous situation arose when I made an international call at 9pm one night. The bill for 45 pounds appeared under my door within half an hour of the call. The bill just noted "International Call" but the next day when I asked for an itemised account showing the number I had called I was told that this was impossible. Puhleese - you're a Hilton Hotel - don't tell me that with all your resources you can't give an itemised phone bill. But no, it was not possible, not even a bill typed in a Word document - no can do. I could have claimed this expense on my travel insurance, but I was unable to do this due to the lack of a proper account. I got a much better room a few nights later for a bit less through the same website. Macdonalds Holyrood hotel - they could not do enough for one.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2010

Booked this for my husband's 50th birthday. First room we were given was on 3rd floor with a tiny window above eye level. We were then moved to another room on 2nd floor. Corridor was strewn with wet paints signs and bedroom not much better than first one. It had a window we could look out of but net curtains were very grubby. Foot of bed was about 18 inches from wall, making it really difficult to manoeuvre our way to bathroom. Have to say that breakfast was good, and staff very helpful. Will not be back!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2010

Not the best of stays really for a Hilton hotel. Hotel was crowded with young student travellers who made alot of noise at night and could be heard through the walls. Hotel staff appeared to do nothing about this.

The rooms were just below your Hilton average, we had two rooms and my parents was very very cramped particulary the bathroom.

I think the thing that nowdays would turn me away from a Hilton stay is the overpriced Internet. I think it is something like 20 euro a day.

These days free wifi should be part of your overall hotel rate.

Try somewhere else as location was also abit far away from everything.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family