Nice hotel very close to haymarketstation (and Airlink busstop) and the EICC. If you want to visit the old centre you need to walk 10 minutes. There are a lot of nice restaurants in the vicinity.
Large room and bathroom with amenities (tea/coffeemaking facilities, hairdryer, iron). Breakfast was in buffetform. Only minus: wifi was only available for free in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Stayforlong S.L., HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland