The room was Tiny and HOT !! barley any space to move and definitely not a room for a couple. very well located but thats about it. the room was dark and located in the middle of the building, outside our window was a smoking area not only did we have to sleep with the smell of smoke in our room but we also had to listen to other peoples conversations while they were smoking or on the phone. we also couldn't close the window because the room was too hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland