If you advertise that you have wifi on your web page, it's a good idea to have working wifi. If you DON'T have working wifi, it's a good idea to pretend to CARE that it's not working. I was twice asked to wait for this useless manager, Zsolt [--], who was going to address my concerns. I twice waited twenty minutes. I never spoke to him. Eventually, Sylvia called another hotel, and I went down the street and have courteous service and working wifi in their lobby. This place was fine, but the Apex right down the street has better rooms, better facilities, better amenities and better food for the same price. And they have working wifi and they DON'T have Zsolt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernized hotel in building dating from 1848; overlooking Princes Gardens and the Scott Monument; with views of Edinburgh Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Old Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Waverley Hotel
- Old Waverley Edinburgh
- Waverley Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hotel Waverley
- Edinburgh Hotel Old Waverly
- The Old Waverley Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland