US$142
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$106
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$235
US$197
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Novotel Edinburgh Park(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$137
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$176
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$983
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
2,121 results
All reviewscity centreleith docksbars and restaurantsocean terminalmini barsuperior roomcontinental breakfastan upgradeeggs benedictthe royal yacht britannialovely hotelclub roomhotel is situatedbirthday treatan overnight staystayed for one nighta lovely stay
Reviewed 19 August 2011

this hotel is a bit out of the way from the main city centre but close to shopping and the royal yacht/docks area, there seemed to be quite a few lovely places to eat/drink nearby but we didnt get the chance to try, roome wasokay, the ben was excellent and the food was gorgeous, only let down was the deposit they asked for of £100.00, seemed a bit daft considering we were only staying a few nights

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2011

The location was excellent .. and we has a great time staying for 4 nights.
Very clean with tasteful decor ,staff were friendly and the breakfast was good.

Just for the hotel to improve their bit ,
I personally felt there was not much ineraction from the staffs .. the reception was quiet a bit inside and unless you walk there on purpose you never get to meet anybody to greet or for an hello .. most of the time i felt anyone can just walk in to the building unnoticed.
but that again is not a complaint , some people might like this as it gives more privacy but not for me .. :)

if I visit Ediburgh again this hotel would be my first choice ...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kavin R
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed here on sunday 7th August for two nights and loved every minute of it! The hotel is like all the other Malmaisons I have stayed in, stylish and cool. The location is perfect for getting into town, and there are also some amazing bars and restaurants on the doorstep. We were given a large room overlooking the river with a small seating area. There was a bottle of fizz, some chocolate dipped strawberries and a plate of goodies all prepared for us in out room on arrival becaue we let them know it was our wedding anniversary. The bed was gigantic and the bathtub was soooo deep! truly felt spoilt. I love the Malmaison and would recommend it to anyone, you get a little bit of luxury for a bargain price! Big thumbs up to to everyone that made it a weekend to remember.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank newbrideStirling
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I often stay at the Malmaison in Edinburgh for work where the office is 30 seconds away (no exaggeration). I always look forward to staying at the Malmaison as it's very much styled as a boutique hotel. The concept is lovely, decor beautiful, staff are very friendly and attentive and rooms stunning. Throughout this stay I decided to have dinner here for the first time. I usually only have breakfast and then find a restaurant locally for dinner. The breakfast first of all is amazing. With breakfast added on at the time of booking, you will get a continental buffet, toast, coffee/tea and then you can order something from the menu - stuffed all day! The dinner I had was simply amazing. The menu was plentiful and had a great selection of foods anyone would be a fan of. I opted for snails to start and the Mal Burger for my main. The house red is a Malbec Shiraz, very good tasty wine. The seating is fantastic. Dining alone I was seated at a nice table with a divider. Book in hand, I was in heaven. The rooms are very comfortable and amenities are just right. The usual - shower gel, conditioner, body cream but all lovely bottles of the stuff. Cotton wool, buds. They've taken care of lots of stuff I didn't bother to pack. Helps the easyjet luggage allowance!

The only drawback I would say - is - the breakfast staff are slow on the uptake. Two mornings in a row I had come down for breakfast and been seated for just under 10 minutes before making eye contact or actually asking someone if I could order. The evening service was not like that at all. Perhaps they assumed I didn't want to order from the menu. I would give them the benefit of the doubt and say perhaps they are busy but they weren't. Two members of staff setting tables whilst there were many empty tables already set and no one waiting to be seated? That isn't acceptable. Also, whilst the complimentary toast is a great idea, there is potential waste. Some people don't eat bread in the morning. Also depending on what you're ordering from the menu, you may not want toast. I ordered boiled eggs with soldiers. Lovely, filling, and so no toast necessary. It's a very generous offering but I saw many waiters returning uneaten toast to the kitchen which is such a waste. I'd be interested in staying at other malmaisons (for pleasure, not work mind).

Room Tip: They are all fantastically pleasant rooms with no noise
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank FoodieClaireBlog
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Malmaison Edinburgh feels like the poor old cousin of Malmaison Glasgow or Manchester. Poorly maintained and with disastrous room service food. It did not have the plush feeling one would expect. The location was nice and quiet. When I complained at the check out I was told to email the hotel, over one week after our stay we still had no reply from managent to the email and only after forwarding it to head office did we get a reply. We will sadly not be returning.

• Stayed: May 2011