Travel here for two days for business, I have to say the location of this hotel is great for first time visit to Edinburgh. You are within walking distance to some of the top attractions, and many guided walking tours depart within one block from the hotel (some free walking tours too).
- Location, you have everything close by and within walking distance
- Room is very clean and good size
- In a good location but not too close to loud pubs or bars.
- Staff are friendly
- The breakfast was really good, with lots of options and clean.
The not so good:
- In my room I had a very small window but that is not major issue.
Over all I would come back for sure, had a good stay.More
- Free Wifi