1,841 results
All reviews royal mile pillow menu a business class room great location turret suite fudge high street lovely hotel arthur's seat holyrood palace standard room central location train station an upgrade tourist attractions street noise lovely room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Radisson Blu in Edinburgh and the location was perfect! It is right in the middle of the Royal Mile. Easy walking distance to Edinburg castle, Holyrood, and Arthur’s seat. The hotel was very nice, rooms were quiet, clean, and comfortable. Took the Airlink 100 from Edinburgh airport to Waverley station. A quick walk up the hill to where the road dead ends, and you are at the Royal Mile. Just around the corner on the left is the Radisson blue hotel. Quite easy !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
ClaireC4843, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lauren G,

Thank you for the feedback! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, especially thank you for mentioning our location and rooms!

I hope I will see you soon at our Radisson Blu Hotel in Edinburgh!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only stayed here for one night and wished we had stayed longer. One of the good things about this hotel is that everything is in walking distance. Room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast was good. Staffs were helpful and friendly.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Noriko717,

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted you liked our location, rooms, breakfast and staff!

Thanks again and do not hesitate to contact me for any information via; claire.calvert@radissonblu.com .

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there for long 4 days . They didn’t change the linens as it got dirty the very first day.housekeeping staff was rude. Otherwise the reception staff was very helpful. Location was exceptionally good. Rooms are spacious.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
ClaireC4843, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear AaravK20,

Thank you for the feedback! I am delighted you liked our reception staff, location and rooms.

I am so sorry about the housekeeping situation. I will investigate it with the Head Housekeeper, because such a situation is not in frame of our Hotel Standards.

Regrettable, I apologise for any inconvenience and hope to see you again at our Radisson Blu Hotel in Edinburgh!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is centrally located on the Royal Mile close to many attractions shopping and fabulous restaurants. Staff is attentive and helpful. They even allowed us early check in after a long flight from the states. Great place to stay in Edinburgh!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ClaireC4843, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear clm422016,

Thank you for the feedback! It was a pleasure to read your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other Trip Advisor users!

I am happy you enjoyed your staying, our hotel is definitely situated in one of the most beautiful area of the city! We always try to understand our guest' situation and to help them!

We will be pleased to see you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location, friendly and accommodating staff, wonderful beds, large and comfortable rooms great breakfast! The location is terrific. Would return to this hotel in s heartbeat !Would return to this hotel in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear brenda l,

It was a pleasure to read your review! Thank you in particular for mentioning that you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast, staff and location!

Hotel is definitely placed in the heart of this wonderful city!

I have passed on your kind comments to the team and I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Warmest regards,