Jurys Inn Edinburgh
US$157
US$413
US$260
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$181
US$105
US$78
4,502 results
All reviewstrain stationroyal milegreat locationtriple roomprinces streetcentral locationhigh streetcalton hillbuffet breakfastwould stay againshort breakyogurtcastlepubs
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Attended a training course at the hotel on 4th April. The hotel was very nice and the staff were brilliant. They put on a great lunch and provided refreshments throughout the day. After the course was finished, i headed to the hotel bar for a few drinks and the staff there was fantastic also.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tomasz S, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear CraigFairlie1994,
Thank You for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay at Jurys Inn hotel in Edinburgh.

I'm delighted to see that you had a brilliant stay and found our team friendly and helpful. I'm also very happy to see that you enjoyed our lunch served during your training course! I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed during the Easter break at Jury Inn Edinburgh and had a wonderful stay there with my family. The location is bang on and a great spread for breakfast. The rooms are spacious and the proximity to Waverly station is less than 5 minutes. will be back and surely book Jury's Inn at their other locations.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear publogger,

I'm very happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay and found our wide breakfast selection wonderful! I really look forward to welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

On first view it seemed it would be quite a walk to get to the town, however this hotel is actually well well positioned and there is a cut through to the old town between reception and the restaurant which meant that it was pretty much directly on the Royal Mile, and right by the Museum of Childhood bus stop which is very central and you can get the hop-on, hop-off tour buses as well as the normal Lothian buses. There are a number of steps on this shortcut though so if you are using a wheelchair you’d need to use Jeffrey Street to join the Royal Mile.
The staff were very friendly and we used the restaurant for breakfast, and found a huge selection and it was all hot and nicely cooked. As well as that there are plenty of choices of pastries, cereals, yoghurts and fruit, and continental choices too. Also, there are items on the menu you can request for no extra cost, such as boiled eggs and soldiers, and if you want to you can pay extra for things like pancakes and waffles. I’m not sure why they were £4.95 additional cost as I thought that was expensive on top of the £10 per person breakfast considering the choices.
Our room was spacious and had everything we needed but was very tired. The carpet desperately needed replacing and it really did need a refurb. The room was also very hot and there was no way of adjusting the temperature. The windows quite rightly don’t open which is a safety feature considering the drop from the fourth floor.
I would stay here again because the location was perfect and so easy to get around the city, and with it being so central it was easy to nip back to the room and go out again, however I would hope that we had an updated room next time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Anna R,

I'm very happy to see that you had a nice stay and enjoyed our wide breakfast selection. At the same time I'm sorry that room wasn't completely to your liking. I still hope you will come back in future and should you plan to do so please contact me directly and I will make sure that you will get updated room for your stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights. Was a good hotel with good location right in the city center. Good breakfast and a nice girl at the front desk that gave us good information and was really friendly, can't remember her name unfortunately. Very pleased with our stay :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Eva L,

I'm really happy to see that you had a nice stay and that our receptionist was able to help you with directions and things to do in Edinburgh! I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a great stay at the hotel, the staff were very friendly. And the room was lovely, everything you need for a trip away. Even got a complimentary drink which was a lovely gesture. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Kevin Reid,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback for your stay with us here at Jurys Inns Edinburgh. I'm delighted to see that you enjoyed your experience here and found our team very friendly. I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.

Kindest Regards,