US$157
US$142
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$346
US$176
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$236
US$199
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$94
US$73
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$126
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$109
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$139
ibis
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Novotel Edinburgh Park(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$133
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$384
US$259
Hotelpower.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

4,604 results
All reviewstrain stationroyal milegreat locationtriple roomcentral locationhigh streetprinces streetcalton hillbuffet breakfastwould stay againshort breakyogurtcastlepubs
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Very well located, good value for breakfast, confortable roons and great staff. Royal Mile has almost a direct link to the hotel (only a few stairs and you are there). Excelent pubs and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tomasz S, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Humberto M,
Thank You for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay at Jurys Inn hotel in Edinburgh.

I'm delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay and I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Just stayed for a night. A random, spontaneous visit to Edinburgh and wanted something cheap and cheerful and a good nights sleep. Reception and check in was easy enough. Staff seem attentive and polite. The room was basic but clean. However the room was freezing cold, no heating in the room at all, radiators weren’t switched on it they were broken. I was woken up at 5am by staff bustling about behind the hotel. Metal trolleys being moved about on hard concrete is a sure way of waking the dead in the wee hours. Wasn’t happy about that.

Breakfast was a joke. £11 for a full English that was luke warm and congealed and the breakfast organisation was chaotic and badly organised. As is the case with big hotel chains, the lack of care and attention to detail is always so disappointing.

However, Jury’s did agree to refund 50% of my total bill.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank RichG_London

Dear RichG_London,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you experienced while staying with us. I can assure you that we are currently dealing with the delivery companies regarding delivery times due to noise that is disturbing our guests. I will also investigate issue with breakfast as we normally get very good reviews and I'm disappointed that it wasn't reflected during your stay. I really hope that despite the bad experience we can still welcome you again in future.
Once again thank You and have a great day.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Good location, easy to explore the city by foot from here. Near the castle on the royal Mile, where you can find great little cigar and whiskey shops. The hotel is near a lovely little italian restaurant. The rooms are large and linen changed regularly. Staff were very helpful

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Thereze q,

I'm very happy to see that you had a nice stay and it was a perfect base for visiting beautiful city of Edinburgh and happy to see that our team was helpful. I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The place is fairly dated, but overall it was a solid stay. If all you need is a convenient base of operations from which you can see Edinburgh, this is fine. I personally wouldn't stay here again, as it was a little more basic than I like my accommodations, but if I had to stay here, I would.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear susabE8295DZ,

I'm happy to see that you had a good stay and I'm sorry to here that our hotel is not top of the list of your choices. We are working on a soft refurbishment of our rooms and modernization and I hope we can welcome you again in future once those are completed.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Any time I go to Edinburgh I always stay in Jurys, the staff are extremely helpful and the hotel is in the perfect location. If you’re booking a trip to Edinburgh for the first time give Jurys and try or if your like me and go at least once a year you can’t beat the tried and tested

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear gerardm159,

I'm delighted to see that you had a nice stay with us again and that we are always your first choice! Also thank you for recommending us to other. It is highly appreciated. Looking forward to see you again!