1,517 results
All reviews drumsheugh gardens west end of edinburgh lovely hotel bay window princes street dean village superior room third floor quiet location full scottish breakfast within easy walking distance beautiful room mini bar high ceilings breakfast was excellent an overnight stay city centre
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Very grand hotel! Bedrooms lovely and big,bed is so so so comfy which is rare to find in hotels nowadays, really really well looked after , 30 minute walk to Edinburg castle and other main attractions, highly recommended

1  Thank coleyoley
DougC1971, General Manager at The Bonham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Coleyoley

Many thanks for your fantastic 5 star review following your recent stay with us, I'm delighted you enjoyed the hotel and appreciate your kind comments.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 15 May 2016

My husband and I stayed there in may and it was exceptional . It was our wedding anniversary and 40'th birthday so I asked to have the nicest room I was able to have on my booking request. When we arrived, we were told they'd upgraded us to a bigger room. It was huge! With lovely furnishings and views . They had even left a little note wishing us a happy anniversary with some petit four. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was well cooked with good quality ingredients . I loved the location. It's in a terrace of townhouses in a crescent that is quite quiet but only 10 min walk from princes st or 20 min from the Royal mile . Can't wait to return.

Dear flowergirluk

Thank you so much for your fabulous 5 star review following your recent stay with us.

I'm delighted you had such a great time with us and enjoyed our fantastic rooms

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We decided to spoil ourselves. Ten minutes' walk from Haymarket in a peaceful corner, the hotel makes you feel relaxed as soon as you enter. Everything is as good as you'd expect. It's not cheap, but not too expensive either. The view from our room was lovely.

Dear Kevin M

Thank you very much for your recent review, we appreciate your very kind comments.

Our rooms have fabulous views, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

See you again soon

Reviewed 14 May 2016

The Bonham is a really pretty boutique hotel in the West End of Edinburgh - great location for sight-seeing and walking around. The concierge staff was friendly and helpful. Judy, in particular, gave us excellent recommendations on restaurants and transportation, and she set up reservations for us as needed. I would come back here but I have one concern: my daughter's Kindle came up missing after the hotel bag staff took our luggage up to the room. The hotel was very responsive in checking their security cameras and filing a police report, but the item never surfaced. In addition, my husband forgot a nice dress shirt in the room after we checked out, and when we called to claim it, the staff told us they had no report of any items in the room. I think this hotel is great, but I also think they may have a dishonest employee or two that need closer supervision.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Susan G

Dear Susan G

Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay and for taking to time to speak with me.

I am glad we have re-united your husband with his short which is on it's way to the US now.

We have had a thorough search both at the time and now for the kindle, and also spoken to Dublin Airport to report it missing as I understand it may have been left there whilst travelling to Edinburgh. I'm afraid it has not been found.

I do hope this doesn't detract from your holiday time in Scotland and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and would most definitely return. The hotel is gorgeous, clean and well decorated and the food was lovely. The staff were all really welcoming and the views from our room were stunning. We were on the top floor and still had great wifi reception too. There is a secure car park at the rear of the hotel for £15 for 24 hours. It's a short easy walk from the hotel to the centre of town. We highly recommend staying here!

Dear TheCurtiss

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review following your recent visit - I'm delighted you enjoyed the hotel so much.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon