“Absolutely perfect, and excellent hosts!”
Living Room Living Room
stairs to top floor
Cherub Twin Room
Marble Bathroom
top bathroom
king size bedroom top floor
private walled garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Power_E
Bristol
“Absolutely perfect, and excellent hosts!”
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We booked this house to stay in for 3 nights over the August bank holiday. There were 10 of us in our party, and we were there for a wedding.

First of all - Belinda and Stephen could not possibly be more welcoming, friendly, flexible, helpful and communicative. I'd made a slight mistake in the booking and realised actually we needed 6 bedrooms for 10 people (not 5). As the website stated they had 2 extra beds, I contacted Belinda and Stephen to see if it was possible to move one of these beds into the dining room or conservatory. No problem whatsoever - They set the room up for us shifting the dining room furniture out the way, and it was perfect. Stephen also located the baby cot and high chair that we needed and got them out ready, as he met us at the property when we first got there. They definitely made me feel like it was no issue at all! Moreover whilst we were there, one of the windows unfortunately broke whilst my friend was opening it - We let the owners know, although it was an accident, they never asked a question, were absolutely fine, and returned our deposit in full within days of us getting back.

The apartment is every bit as luxury, clean, comfortable and modern as it looks in the photos. The living room is huge, and perfect for a large group to hang out together. The bedrooms are all lovely and exceptionally clean. Everything had been thought of - even little chocolates on the towels in our rooms, and lovely hand products in the bathrooms. It is also a perfect location, taking only about 15 minutes to walk into the city centre, and attend the many events going on at the Comedy Festival as we did. Unfortunately we never got a chance to use the garden, but hopefully we will be back in the future!

It was absolutely perfect, and in comparison to nearly every other apartment I looked at, it seemed extremely reasonable, at approximately £60 per person per night (10 people stayed 3 nights). Bearing in mind this was during the Fringe Festival and over the August Bank Holiday weekend, which must be one of Edinburgh's busiest weekends, and how luxury this apartment is, I thought that was an extremely cheap price!

I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone who is looking to go to Edinburgh in a large group.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quality of the apartment
Liked least: Nothing, it was perfect.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bergen

Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Leicester
Reviewed 14 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing